UK February Interviews!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Andy, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Andy

Andy New Member

Hi all!

I just got my letter saying my interview will be sometime in february 2005 (sounds years away) And i was hoping i could find a few others who i will be competeing, I mean meeting at the Interviews ;D

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey andy I've got my interview sometime in feb too(but possibly in scotland depending on numbers)
    Got phonecall from alexis a few weeks ago but computer's been down. very exciting! I already got a job at disney but went to school instead so hopefully i'll have the same luck this time and they don't take past stupidity into account(the course I decided to take was crap and I left!!!)

Anyways i gotta go pack....going to florida on holiday on thursday and very unoganised!

Lindsey
    xxxxxxx

3. emma

emma New Member

im interviewing in febraury!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO my mum and dad have gone to florida on holiday for two weeks this morning so im left at home alone!!!! im so jealous, but there gona go the rose and crown for me ava browse lol! look 4wad to meeting u lindsey. im deffering my uni entry for year theres no way im stoppin this oppurtunity! howd ur interview go last time linz? x x x emma

4. Andy

Andy New Member

Emma you going to london for interview or scotland?

5. emma

emma New Member

hi sorry tuk ages....u know i duno! hopefully london i thought it was...duno if i can get 2 glasgow lol

6. Andy

Andy New Member

did you all get phone calls, my letter seems not that important now :) Do these things go on all day, hopefully not all night, wouldn't mind going for a few drinks after! calm myself down! Gonna have to buy a fancy tie!

7. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Apparently it starts about 8-9am and goes on all day.....and Michelle told me that they interview you in order of how far away you live from the interviews..the first people they interview live the furthest away...so if I make it to feb (fingers crossed), I'll be last cos I live so close to London!!!

Ellen xxx
    Phone interview Monday 10.30am!!! :D (in case some of you didn't know already!)

8. rachela

rachela New Member

Hi Andy

My interview is sometime in February too, very exciting!!! I would imagine that mine will be in London, as it is closer to where I live!!

Rach x

9. Andy

Andy New Member

rajc yay!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE WEEE SO LOSE to going todisney, ellen....... you will benthere! ill have woird with jase, were best mates now! :)

im not a morning perosn, its gonna be ana early rise! :S

i might ake an exception!

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Andy was drunk, Andy was drunk, Andy was drunk!! hahahahahahahahaha!! (yes I did write the same thing on the other board!!) :D

how's the head today Andy Pandy???

Ellen x

11. Andy

Andy New Member

i appolgiise for my drunken antics, i get all these words in my head, and need to express them! even if i can't see the keyboard :)

I felt a bit under the wetaher this morning (I was dead) and had work! Didn't see many customers!

not long now till the interview, only 5 months! Maybe it will be on my birthday!

12. emma

emma New Member

feb feb feb feb feb feb feb feb............BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

13. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

me too me too me too! :D

Ellen xxx

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Ellen, thats so great!!! I already posted a congrats on another thread but thought Id say it again!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Michelle xx

15. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Ellen that's absolutely fantastic!!!!!! ;D
    I'm so pleased for you hun, you really deserve it! :D ;D :D
    Charlotte x

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks guys...means a lot for you to say that!! and thanks michelle for what you said on the other post about me being 'Disneyfied'!! and I know I'll say it nearer the time but LOADS OF LUCK for the 12th! :D (And everyone else for that matter! :D)

Charlotte - don't loner me in feb....send your cv as soon as you're able to!!! :D

Ellen xxx

17. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Well done Ellen ;D. I saw you put 'add me to the february group' (or something similar) but had a stupidity leak and didn't know what you meant exactly, but now I do, Silly me ::) :-[.
    Congrats xx

18. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ha ha!! and thank you! :-* Have you been hiding?? I haven't spoken to you for a while! :D

19. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I will Ellen!!!! As soon as I'm 'allowed' I'll be sending it in to yummy. ;D ;D
    Charlie x

20. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Hi everyone! ;D

Im Izzy and Ill be there in February too! I can't wait. It seems like ages away.

Does anyone know when abouts in February the interviews are held?

I don't know if ill be at Scotland or London as I live near Manchester.
    Im hoping London because it's my 21st Birthday in February and Ill be able to do some serious shopping!

Bring on February!!!!!