UK newbies for F&B

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Glasgow Chick, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

ola newbies how we doing?????? u getting excited yet???????????????? ;D i bet u are! well my name is laura and am on F&B ive just recently became a server and by god is it good, i dont know what do do with all the money i have made! he he its great ;)!!!!! not long till u guys come out huh! well my mum and dad come out on the 3rd of december so am hoping to be there for the throw in! and by the way u need to go to ur throw in cause they are so much fun! i know u will be tired and like i just wanna go to my bed, but if u dont go u will regret it belive me it will be soo much fun!

well hope to here from us soon
    take care
    Scottish Laura (and by the way u have three lauras out here u have me, am scottish then u have English laura from Milton Keynes, then u hvae Northern Irish Laura and to make it even mor ehard we all have blonde hair well english laurs isnt that blond but blond enough)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. munrowd

munrowd New Member

Hullo there! ;D

I am a newbie food and beverage dude, from Scotland! 8)

I am well up for having the best year of my life...there's no danger that I wont be at the throw in!!! Being Scottish you will know that we do enjoy our beer! hehe. Cant wait to meet everyone out there, will be brilliant! ;D

3. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

excellent another scottish person rock on ;D
    are u male or female,whats ur name? where abouts from scotland u from? and where did u have ur interview i had my At my college, Glasgow college of food technology! (sorry 20 questions there he he0

belive me uw ill have the best time of ur life cause iam thats for sure, its amazing out here work is shit sometimes but its the commons and the people u work with that keeps u going?

scottish laura
    x x x

4. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Hey Laura!

Im Izzy and im arriving on December 6th but im a Merchie not a food and beverage person. Anyway I cant wait to meet you all and have my throw in! ;D

5. munrowd

munrowd New Member

Hello there, right I shall tell you a little about myself...I am 21 (woohoo, beer!!!!!) and I am male ;) I have just graduated in International Business from Edinburgh Uni (yawn! ::)) I am originally from the sheep-loving pastures of Aberdeen, but moved to Edinburgh when I was 17 to go to uni. I spent 3rd year of uni out in Texas, and had a blast (but NOTHING compared to Florida, because I couldnt drink in Texas...well, I did but it was harder!). I had my face-to-face interview down in London (seem to ALWAYS be travelling to London!). Having looked at the stats...20,000 CVs handed in yet only 100 get picked for the roles, I am surprised that I made it but hey, I wont complain! ;D My interviewer was from Texas though, so the banter was flowing! So are we the only Scottish people there? Will need to show the others how to party, Scottish style!!! ;D

Looking forward to meeting y'all 8)

Will

6. emma

emma New Member

laura !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt know u were a fellow board geek. i was wasted yday :-X

7. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

i know u where emma i was with ya lol member watching charlie? lol it was soooo funny!

8. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

no will u have a couple of other scottish people there u have me collete, ruth, katie (but shes leaves in two weeks) u have scott i love him to bits! where is one girl who ive forgotten her name but ts cool cause shes got an attitute problem so i dont talk to her that much lol! so there is quite a few, and he are very lucky to be here cause for every one scottish person out here there is 400 back home to want to do it so we are very lucky!

laura

xxx

9. helen

helen New Member

Hey Laura,

I'm Helen I'm another Dec 6th'er, I'll be in march but I will see you all at the throw inn I just can't wait for that!!!!!

See ya soon

Helen xx

10. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

hey helen eveyone seems but its all for merch this time, normally its all for f&b, but never mind am sure we will still get on and have agood time! are u getting excited yet? iam cause my mum and dad come out to see me on the 3rd of december so am gonna try my hardest and get to the throw ins but dont worry i will be there!

take care
    laura
    xxxx

11. helen

helen New Member

Hey Laura,

theres only 2 of us in the u.k 6th dec daparture who are in march everyone else is f&b!!

Ive just had a look at you photos on your space lol how much fun are you guys havin?? Can't wait to join in, and do some work on the way hehe

just over 3 weeks for us now so not long at all, any top tips on what to pack?? i'm stressin lol

Anyway take care, nice to meet ya.

Helen xx

12. emma

emma New Member

oh my laura? tahts abit harsh who has the attitude problem lol?? think i know

i knwo i forgot, this morning carig was like, emma did u write nicos name in the bath?? i was like " oh my god yeahy" hahahahahaahh

funny funny nite!!!!!!!

13. Davfen

Davfen New Member

Hey Laura

I'm another F&B for December 6th - The baby of the group, I'm the only 1 under 21!!! BUt I wil still be at all the parties.

DavinaX

14. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

hey divina cool dont worry about being under 21, iam and i still manage to drink, it doesnt really stop anyone over here so dont worry! i canny wait to se yas all am getting quite excited now he he he ;D!

take care c ya soon

laura x x

15. Glasgow Chick

Glasgow Chick New Member

emma what are u on about an attititde problem? just shut up man lol lol lol lol only joking love ya he he!

oh yeah i can remember me and u doing that omg how funny! it was one class night my friend!

laura
    xxxxx

16. Amy_99

Amy_99 New Member

Heylaura where abouts in glasgow are you from?
    Im from west end, i work in the city centre. I have my interview on thurs (17th)
    Sooooooooo nervous. I have it at food tech, which is now called Glasgow Metropolitan Collage, ooooooooooooo!
    Anyway where abouts was yours cause i dunno the collage but if a have an area i could find my way :)

17. emma

emma New Member

im the baby of the WHOLE PAVILLION!!!!!!!!!!!! evrybody say awwwwwwwww

18. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Aww poor ickle emma :D

19. natalie

natalie New Member

hey guys

i am natalie and will also be starting on dec 6th and am very much a newbie to this site. thought i would just introduce myself and say hi and cant wait to see you guys out there.

lots of love
    natalie x x x :)

20. Chris

Chris New Member

haha, laura you are such a board geek... :-*