UK Pavillion 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by KatLou26, Apr 21, 2010.

1. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Hi everyone...
    Thought I'd start this thread as more people have been given dates and I'm confused/ too lazy/ too busy to look at all the threads for different people who are going from the UK (or are already there). I've met lots of you at interview/ via the medium of facebook but let's do another intro on here? (sorry...we've done this a million times, but I have a bad memory)

Just a few q's

Name: Kat
    Start date: 19th Oct 2010
    Position: Merchandise
    Currently... student@Durham

x x x

2. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

HEEELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Name: Lucy
    Start date: 7th of Spetember 2010 woop woop!!!
    Position: F&B
    Currently... Fineshing A-levels and working at thorpe park so if your there go to SAW aive (if ya dare) and look me up

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

3. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

SSSsssuuupppPPP!

Name: Kim 'the cool one'
    Start Date: 21st September 2010.
    Position: F&B.
    Currently...studying @ the University of Oldenburg, Germany. In my final year of a German with Spanish degree with Coventry University, still not fluent in either language though! :-0
    ;D

4. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

Hi! I'm finally able to write on the 'accepted' boards as someone who's actually accepted. This is quite an exciting moment for me. :D
    Anyway,

Name: Sophie
    Start date: 2nd November
    Position: Merchandise
    Currently: studying at Lancaster University

So by the time I get there you guys are going to be all clued up on everything yea!? ;)
    I havent spotted any other november start dates yet, but I havent really looked very hard. Im hoping that there are some others starting at the same time as me!

5. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Hey!

Name: Sabrina
    Start date: 7th Dec 2010
    Position: Food and Beverage
    Currently... Student at Bath Spa Uni.

Cant wait to start!

6. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

woop woop c ya there!! :D

7. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

wooooo!

I'd make a facebook group but that'd just be a bit of a distraction... for those who don't have me on facebook- I'm Katherine Holdstock (if you want to add me, that is...) x x

8. Jenny:)

Jenny:) New Member

hey hey peeps!!! ;D

Name: Jenny
    start date ; 7th September 2010
    position :F and B
    currently :finished uni last year....slaving away in the Templeton hotel waitressing at the mo!

cant actually wait....bring on the Florida fun hehe xx

9. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Ok jenny as soon as we get to disnay we r gonna have to look each other up!!!

It will be good to know at least on person in f&b comming the same day as moi!!

woop woop!!! ;D

10. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Hi everyone :D

Name : Dave
    Start Date : 17th August 2010
    Position : Food And Beverage
    Currently : Slaving away at G-Star Raw.........very excited, im counting down the days!!! ;D

11. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

I'm going to be one of the last ones to arrive and around Christmas too! You will all have to help me settle in and show me around! Hope someone else from the UK is flying same day as me.

12. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Don't worrie at christmas we can have a HUGE uk pervillion xmas partay and we can say hello to EVERYONE!!!

Not that i'm saying we have to wait till xmas ;)

13. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

Sabrina...we'll help you settle in!

"Debz" is flying the same day as you I think...she's on one of the other threads somewhere (see the opportunity list one/ dec one)!

x x x

14. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Aww you guys are all so very kind :)

Yeh I have seen that, think I'll give her an e-mail and try to sort something. x

15. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey guys!!

My mother says a big letter from yummy jobs came today i wont be sure what it is till i come home this weekend but i think it my DISNEY PACK eekkkk so exciting!!!

Hope everyone is wkd :D

16. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

Hey! Thats awesome to hear!! Hope it contains some cool stuff in it. Do you know if we get additional baggage allowance?

Cant wait to get my pack, still 7 months to go though, but every day that little bit closer :D x

17. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

yo! I don't wanna ruin the suprise but it is our Disney packs!! My mum is sending mine out to Germany otherwise I wouldn't see it for over 3 months! Canni wait son!

18. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

YAY!!!!!!!! :D :D

19. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

oooohhh. sounds good! am still awaiting further instruction from yummy...then can start booking flights etc! x x

20. kmp189

kmp189 New Member

How long after you have said 'yes' does Yummy Jobs get back to you regarding next information. I'm waiting anxiously!

What was in your packs? x :)