UK phone interviews this week!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kirbie, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Hi guys and gals,

I got my phone interview email today!! I nearly fell off my chair when an email came thru from Michele!! anyways, ive arranged mine for Friday!! ahhhhhh sooooooo excited!

How about anyone else?

2. theb5

theb5 New Member

Just read mine now!!!! Omg I'm nervous already! Hopefully have mine on tues 5th august!! Wanted one of the earlier dates but i'm working full-time at the minute so that was the only one i could do!!
    How exciting?!!!xxx

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It's easy, have no fear! I'm sure you'll all smoke it! Good luck.

4. theskyisfalling

theskyisfalling New Member

I got one too! ahhhhhh!!!!

5. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

Oh just read my email, hopefully a week today or if not possible Friday. Im sooo scared! lol! xx

6. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Well im glad its not just me that overly excited lol
    Make sure you all rendevous back here with details after your interviews!!

7. Disney-Princess

Disney-Princess New Member

Hi everyone!
    Got an email from Michele this afternoon and my interview is tomorrow morning - the first one - at 10.00am! OMG!!! Don't have time to prepare! But least I get it over with and don't spend the next however-long worrying about it! Good luck to you all.
    x x x

8. theb5

theb5 New Member

Ooh tomorrow!! Good luck for it! I'd rather have it over and done with then - at least you don't have to face a week of feeling nervous!! x x

9. wilfy

wilfy New Member

got my interview too! thursday or friday. excited!!!

10. theskyisfalling

eek! I've asked to have mine next Tuesday so lots of worrying time for me :eek: Let us know how they go everyone!

11. mushu

mushu New Member

;D got mine too! Eeek.
    Hopefully going to be early next week, but I didn't want to wait too long for it either!

Good luck for tomorrow though! Let us know how it goes.

12. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

I was shocked when i recieved my e mail fron Yummy today!
    Ive got my telephone interview on thursday!
    Anyone got any tips?

Daz x

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Congrats everyone, and good luck ;)

14. Laulau

Laulau New Member

i got an email this am... i have asked fro Thursday or Friday

i cant wait soooo excited

xxx

15. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

just remember to smile when your on the phone it really does make a difference, do some research on where you live and show your passion for all things disney!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

xx

16. Laura aka Cinders

Laura aka Cinders New Member

Hi all

I have just read my emails and recieved an email from Michele for a phone interview.
    I have replied requesting for Thursday this week - I will let you know how it goes.

Good luck to all of you who have had your interview and the ones (like me) who will be taking there's shortly.

xx

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I got my email from Michele. I said i'm happy for the interview on any of the dates they gave me except tomorrow and before 10.30am as i have to go to work then.

Gives me some time to prepare some fish bowl type questions for myself before the interview. I'm so worried.

Does the telephone interview guarentee that we'll also be getting the face 2 face interview or is the phone interview another way of getting down the list of aplicants to a smaller number ready for the final face 2 face interview?

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I think it basically is to make sure there are no reasons it would be a waste of time to attend the main interview. Stuff like criminal record, tatt's, being scared of being away from your Mam, stuff like that!

19. Disney-Princess

Disney-Princess New Member

Ok so I've just had my phone interview... think it went well (fingers and toes crossed!). This is how it went:
    I had to confirm my email address and date of birth and if I had any tattoos or body piercings. Then Michele asked the obvious question - why do I want to do it, and when would I be available to start (she confirmed they are recruiting for a february start). She asked what I would tell guests about my home town/the UK, what would I do if a guest was unhappy with something, then I had to tell her about my career so far and how I would find living away from home with different people and if I could cope with the heat. Think that was pretty much it. I tried to take it all in and remember it all so that I could let you all know! Hope it's of some help to you! She said she would be contacting me within 3 weeks by email to let me know if I have a face 2 face interview. Here's hoping!! Good luck everyone, it really isn't too scary, Michele was lovely and easy to talk to, even though I was soooooooo nervous! Must say I'm relieved it's over but I want a face 2 face now!!! : )
    x x x

20. theskyisfalling

Wow, you must be so relieved it's over! It sounds like things went really well. It's good to know that by the end of August we should know if we have a face to face! ;D