UK Results

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by natbo92, Sep 28, 2012.

1. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

Hey everyone good luck on those that applied.

I got my result today:

Dear Nathan James,

Greetings from the Yummy Jobs Team!

We would like to thank you for your interest in Disney’s Cultural Representative Program.

The Yummy Jobs Team is delighted that you are interested in taking part in this fantastic opportunity to work, learn and earn in the United States of America as part of the Disney International Programs.

After review of your CV the Yummy Jobs Team is delighted to invite you to the next stage of recruitment for Disney’s Cultural Representative Program.

This next stage will be a pre-selection event where the Yummy Jobs Team will conduct a full program presentation and group interviews.

What's everyone else got?

I'm so so happy :D

2. journeytoatlantis

journeytoatlantis New Member

Same here!!!! There is a 1pm london facebook group if you have that time :)

3. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

Do you know if there is any other dates?

4. journeytoatlantis

Theres 9am and 1pm both on the 12th Oct... I think thats it but there may be more

5. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

i'm on the 1pm one but im in disneyland paris at that time i have to phone them otherwise i have to book another flight to london that day

6. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

whats the facebook group called?

7. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

8. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

9. journeytoatlantis

http://www.facebook.com/laura.white.3304673?ref=tn_tnmn

Add me and I will add you in. Its a secret group which is probally why. If anyone else wants to be added in just post here and drop me an add... I just dont want to be adding random people :-\

And congrats LauraJayne!

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Thank you :D and Laura, we're already friends on FB lol, I just fritter between this website and fb :) Ben said for you add him too Nathan http://facebook.com/ChefLion

11. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

12. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

But most of my friends on FB don't know I applied, so it's all hush hush, just so you know, trying not to tell peoples yet :)

13. journeytoatlantis

Same here... I dont want people knowing yet. A few people know... mainly people that I really trust. Thats why the fb groups are private :D

14. natbo92

natbo92 New Member

Thanks for the adds guys, Mega excited though

15. MikeyMouse

MikeyMouse New Member

Hi guys, I just found out I've been invited to interviews, can't believe it! Are they not doing any in Manchester this time? I live really close to Manchester, but I've been invited to an interview in London.

16. Tomtom

Tomtom New Member

Re: UK Results

I got through! :) London - 9:30am!

17. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Hi everyone! I'm Mark and I'm already in the group.
    Congratulations to everyone who got through, and I'm really sorry to those who didn't (I've been on that boat a couple of times before and it's not fun!)

How many do you think got through? Where's everyone else?!

18. xmanda

xmanda New Member

A no for me unfortunately but definitely applying a second time around. Anyone think it'd be worth e-mailing asking for feedback on the application I put in? Thinking of doing that so I can improve and up my chances next time round.

Congrats to all that got a yes! Can't imagine how exciting it is for you.. best of luck :D

19. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

They seem to have said no to a lot of people from what I can tell, from the FB group and friends I have who applied too....but then again this is still early days for us to, sad to say it I know, but this is still pre-screen, which makes me super nervous! anyone know how many people they actually accept all in all?

20. JamesM20

JamesM20 New Member

Hey!!

It was a no for me too :( I have asked for feedback as I am a little bit gutted. I did the ICP in 2011 and have 3 years merchandise experience so just wanted to know where i went wrong really. It does seem really competitive the CRP though, but would be nice to know what they are really looking for in applicants for future reference