Universal Studios Tickets

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Grouchy87, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys, just a question for those who have been out there, did any of you buy a one yr pass to universal? and if you did was it worth it?

Thanks

Bry

2. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Yep and yep! You only have to go twice I think to make it worth it...so basically once to Islands of Adventure and once to the actual Studios. Most of the people I knew had them and we went loads.

I also had the Busch Gardens/Sea World pass. Again, go twice (or once to each) and it's paid. Never thought I'd be the proud owner of an annual pass to all the main theme parks in Florida at once!!!

Shan

3. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol thanks very much :) Will def buy one wen i get out there now!

Bry

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im def buying one too. it was always in my budget lol! I love universal(traitor)

plus if you get the annual preffered pass which isnt that much more than the normal annual one, you get discount on merch and food and extra tickets and party passes! how excellent is that!

x

5. Dougslar

Dougslar New Member

I bought an annual pass for Universal when I was there too and it was well worth the money! I went loads of times as it's easy to take the bus from the Mall across from the Commons right down International Drive then it's only a short walk over to Universal Studios. I got a really good deal with mine as my parents came to visit after I had only been there for 2 months and bought me a 2 day ticket for Universal so I just upgraded that to an annual pass which only cost me $90.................so I definitely got a bargain!!!!

It's good to go to Universal occasionally and get away from Disney (as much as we all love it!). Make sure you go to Halloween Horror Nights too as that was one of the best nights I had out there! Soooooooooo scary!!!! I think you get some sort of discount too with an annual pass. And you get free parking and 20% discount on food and merchandise too! It's almost as good as working for Universal!!!!

Laura. xxx 8)

6. Dan

Dan New Member

You'd be daft not to get the annual passes. I got a special offer on mine, and got a 2nd year free. Maybe they'll do it again, who knows? Whatever, it's certainly worth it, after 2 visits, you already have your moneys worth. The Halloween Horror Nights are top class, and you shoudl be able to see Mardi Gras too. I saw both of those.

Sea World is like $10 extra for the annual pass, so thats worth it too.

Dan

7. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

That's awesome guys!! I'm gettin more and more excited every time I come on this discussion forum...lol

I love universal and busch gardens too! I find universal has alot more rides for the older peeps! =P I'm def gonna get a pass to those parks! Guys we should keep in touch w/ everyone plannin on doing this, then we'll have lots of ppl to go with! =) ;)

8. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

You'll find LOADS of others that have them.

9. Dan

Dan New Member

Loads of people will buy them. And if say, 7 of you get together and plan a trip, if you dont have a car, a cab will cost a few bucks each. Or $10 each to hire a car for the day!

It's all good!

Dan

10. SarahJane

SarahJane New Member

I NEVER went to Universal when I was there!!!

I had planned to go once, and bought the discounted ticket from WDW cast member services, but something happened (forget what, exactly) and I never went.

11. JRD

JRD New Member

a universal yearly pass is a must... i lost count how many times i went to universal! Its an awesome theme park and a welcome escape from the "pixie dust" at times, especially halloween horror nights which is absolutely awesome if not completely terrifying!!