Vancouver interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jordanj942, Oct 30, 2009.

1. jordanj942

jordanj942 New Member

Hey guys so who is all going to Van in Feb/March. I was thinking it will be better we leave in september for the job rather than feb because then we get to work there for christmas without thinking its almost over ya know? Hope all is well I havn't posted for a while as i had a pretty bad car accident that hostpitalized me. TTYL guys

2. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Hey, I will be at the Vancouver interviews for sure! Looking forward to it!

Sorry to hear about your accident, that sucks :(

3. jordanj942

jordanj942 New Member

You live near Vancouver? I wish i coulda made it to the toronto ones

4. shannon024

shannon024 New Member

I'm going to be going to the vancouver interviews ;D

5. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

Has anyone actually been informed of where or when the interviews will be held? Or recieved an email in the last.. two months since they told us they werent coming to Vancouver? I will be there for sure, no doubt about it.

6. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

No, haven't heard anything about the interviews. They have to go through the applications and phone interviews for new applicants so I am not expecting us to know until February probably. Which kinda sucks but... at least we still get an interview!

Very delayed response to Jordan... no I don't live near Vancouver, I am from Calgary. Vancouver was way closer and cheaper to get to for the interview than Toronto, even though I wanted to go to Toronto really bad! Hopefully it all works out though! :D

7. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Hey Jordan, I don't mean to pry but what happened?? Are you okay now???

8. amyanne

amyanne New Member

I'll be in Vancouver!!

Okay, help me figure this out here.
    So Spring interviews means we don't go until September?
    Cause I know there is like a whole bunch of start dates
    through out the year, but I don't get what determines when you
    go because I know some people from the fall interviews are going in
    June. So confused!

9. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

I think the email I got from Kristen said that the spring interviews have departure dates between August and December, where as the fall interviews had departure dates from February to July. Something like that anyway! Then if your accepted they give you a departure date within those months depending on when you interviewed.

Look forward to meeting you at the interview :D

10. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

So I just got email saying that interviews are going to in either end of feb. Or the first week of march. I can't wait it seems so soon but not soon enough.

11. Purrkitty

Purrkitty New Member

I hope they won't be on when the Olympics are on! That would be impossible to get around and stuff...

12. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

Yeah, it will be so busy there! Lets hope for first week of March. :)

13. amyanne

amyanne New Member

First week of March would be best. I'm thinking it will be because there's no way they will be able to book any kind of convention center or hotel type venue for this during the olympics. Impossible. I'm getting excited though. Can't wait to meet all of you there and get this show on the road!

14. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

As busy as it will be, I think it would be cool, to have a little bit of an Olympic experience while I'm there! I called Kristen, got an email back, still only tenatively scheduled for last week of February/First week of March. BUT, she did say I would know within TWO weeks. I read somewhere else they said Five days, like two days ago..So, watch your inboxes!

15. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

I got the email saying we would know in about two weeks almost two weeks ago! Anytime now Disney... :D

16. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

Ok so now we have date and time now all we need is to know where it is going to be. I am getting excited, time is really starting to move fast. Now all I need is for my job to agree for my time off, but hey if they say no then I'm calling in sick :p
    It will be cool to finally meet everyone.

17. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

SO excited, just confirmed with Kristen! What is everyone doing after the interviews, we should go somewhere for dinner after! Better if we know each other before we all go to Disneyworld! :p

18. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

LoL I love how in October when the email with date and time came out there was excitement everywhere and topics were updated like made. Now 2nd time around and it seems to died, I don't know about everyone else but I am just waiting on pins and needles now so I can book a hotel room, I want to know where it is going to be so I can hopefully stay at the same hotel. I was going to stay with a friends but that fell through.
    Any one know where it was held last year? And what the chances it will be there again?
    Sorry if I sounded rude in this message but I just found it interesting.

19. wesleyboyd

wesleyboyd New Member

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Got the days off of work! Gonna go suit shopping this friday.. AHH its all coming together!

20. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

I'm still waiting to see if I get it off but if I don't get it I'm planning on calling in sick. Lol either way I am determend to be at the interview. I'm still trying to figure out to wear.