Visa photo

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by neevyweevy, Jun 26, 2008.

1. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

Sorry if this question had already been posted on here a million times but does anyone know of any places near the US embassy in london that do the proper sized visa pictures? Or are there places in general that do it, like can u get normal photos cut to the specific sizes?
    Or if there is any place in south wales that i can do it?!

Sorry to ask so many questions but my appointment is in a few days and my dad keeps telling me to sort it out, he's threatening to not book my train to london if i don't do it and seeing as i have less than no money i need him!! :p

Any help would be great, thanks xx

2. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

I had my visa appointment today and I was so worried about the specifications of the photo but the woman barely glanced at it! Anyway, there's a visa photo machine inside the embassy. You can get it done there. Failing that, practically all the shops and newsagents around the embassy offer visa photos! However, don't forget most of them will be closed that early in the morning. I got mine done in one of the booths in Tesco here at home and there was no problem with it.

You could always get one done in a booth (you can find them in stations, post offices and supermarkets) and take it with you. If they query it, get another done there but I'm pretty sure you'll be okay with it.

3. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

Thanks guys!! I was thinking of going to a photo studio but it does seem kind of ridiculous! I'll probably just take normal passport photos and see what happens when i get there.

Thank you ;D