Visa question

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Yecats, May 25, 2012.

1. Yecats

Yecats New Member

Hello everyone ;D

I am hoping someone can shed some light for me on the visa eligibility. I am currently completing my cert 3 and I am not sure if this is enough to be eligible. Has anyone that has been to disney and been approved the visa studied a cert 3?
    I am happy to do a cert 4 if I need to but if i dont it gives me more time to work and save!

Any help will be very much appreciated, thanks :)

2. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Didnt you say on the other thread that youve already been accepted from Disney? If you werent eligible they wouldnt have accepted you :p

3. Yecats

Yecats New Member

But even when I had the interview Jenni said that I may not get the visa so at this stage I have a job but I still need to get approved the visa.

Its very frustrating not knowing lol I what you have said is the case! fingers crossed :)

4. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Well good luck ;D
    Its such a long time to wait as well haha

5. Yecats

Yecats New Member

Gosh I know, I am so impatient haha

It will be totally worth it if all goes well and im a cast member at Disney World next year ;D

Thanks for the luck!

6. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Me too :p
    I feel like I can't hold all of my excitement ;D

7. Gloofty

Gloofty New Member

Hahaha just realised what Yecats stood for :p

8. Yecats

Yecats New Member

I'm glad I can finally talk to people who understand my excitement!
    Haha yea my sister was kinda obsessed with saying names backwards and it stuck :)

9. Kelz025

Kelz025 New Member

I was wondering if YECATS or anyone that knows her knows if she got her visa accepted?
    I'm from Australia and have been accepted and may have the same issue she had, studying only a Cert 3.
    If anyone could help would be appreciated!

10. disneyqueen

disneyqueen New Member

I will be doing the Jan 2014 program- you will be fine getting a visa as long as you have been studying at TAFE or UNI for at least one year.