Visa....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneytastic, Jan 30, 2009.

1. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

hey guys, when can we sort out the visa etc??

also i hope we get our packs soon :D!

2. vik

vik New Member

you dont need to sort out your visa until about 6 weeks - 2 months before you go, that is, you pretty much aren't allowed to. it can be quite complicated to fill out all of the forms so it might be useful to get a parent to oversee t all cos its really confusing and if you mess up any of the forms you will be sent away from your visa appointment and then have to schedule another one which costs an arm and a leg cos to book it, you have to phone them and its essentially phonin america and you speak for 5 mins and costs like £15!
    got an email saying the packs'll be with us in a few weeks woop!

3. holst88

holst88 New Member

Doesn't disney help us with the visa in the starting package that we receive 2 months a head of departure?

Marius

4. vik

vik New Member

yeah they'll give you lots of info to help you out

5. holst88

holst88 New Member

So I don't have to make any appointment at the U.S embassy in OSLO yet? Since I'm not departuring before May 5th ?

6. I wouldn't book it until you have definetly got all the stuff from Disney. I think they have to contact the embassy as well with the information they need. If you are going out in May you should get them by the end of the month (In theory anyway)

7. holst88

holst88 New Member

Thats Nice :)