WAIT LIST 2010

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by ferny.marquez, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ferny.marquez

ferny.marquez New Member

hey!! I´m from Mexico
    i just want to know how many of us are on WL around the world and what do u think about it!..

do u think that we could out of there

2. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

Hey, I'm on it from the UK, there's quite a few of us on it from my set of interviews. It sucks, but keeping my fingers crossed that we get out there!

3. megfly88

megfly88 New Member

hello I come from Italy and me too I am in the wait list :(
    I hope to live soon :)
    have a good time

4. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

Stupid wait lists, booooo!!! I've been put on it, I'm from Italy.. I hope I'll be able to leave before next summer :)
    Does any of you know how much time we're supposed to wait till we get a departure date?

5. grooveyem

grooveyem New Member

It's not garunteed that you will, or at least in the UK it isn't. I emailed Yummy jobs that deal with our applications here (sorry, don't know if it's the same for Italy), and they told me that if something becomes available then they MAY offer me a place, but it's not garunteed, so not to put my life on hold.

So I'm currently applying for jobs far less interesting than Disney :( As you said...boooooo! lol.

6. Holla

Holla New Member

Hello :) I am from Germany.
    We had our f2f on 27/28 of Oktober and till present are 5 on the list (from about 90)
    I, for example, have received my DD after 5 days on 02.11 already for April 2010.
    However, I has noticed that they process the old waitlist. People from the spring 09 (f2f), have received the appointment only in 2010 at the same time with me. :-\
    mhhhh... funnily .... be patient.... ;)

LG Holla

7. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

hey, I'm from Canada and I'v been wait listed. Do a large group of people on the wait list get in? Or usually not?

8. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Every applicant on the opportunity list this year made it to Disney, or were given the chance to but declined. So, its definitely not hopeless... i'm sending some pixie dust over via the web ok???

9. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

I know some italian guys who had the f2f interview with me in october, who were put on a wait list at first then got a departure date a few days after.. not sure about the german recruitment process, still here they're already taking care of the latest wait list..

10. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Waitlisted not rejected face it people have made it off the waitlist it just means some more waiting .... we can do it you guys

11. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Thats the Disney spirit Megan!!! Anything is possible right? Faith, trust a pixie dust!!! ;)

12. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

okay. i do believe!! Send lots of fairy dust! :D

13. MeganHitachiin

Kay so who else is staring down their phone.... I seriously can't look away man I need to go to work before this gets creepy

14. Jenn_fs

Jenn_fs New Member

haha, I know what you mean. Everyone is like don't worry, I know you will get in. Don't loose hope!

15. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I know it may seem dim at times but if you don't have hope, you don't have anything so don't lose faith. Dreams DO come true :)

16. goodman

goodman New Member

Yes dan't worry all may Friend me too iam in waiting list
    one day will be dat departure as a surprise
    so be hapy

17. MeganHitachiin

Exactly and what a welcome surprise it will be!

18. ferny.marquez

ferny.marquez New Member

i´m still waiting since august 20th :-\

19. D.Eduts

D.Eduts New Member

great news
    How long were you on the wait list for

20. goodman

goodman New Member

Hi Hello all frinds
    I wish know if there are person for Moroccan Pavion ? !
    here we have all frinds frome lot off nationaltiy but frome moroccan pavion , no person only mé just am looking for someone frome my contry to enjoyé withe all people
    naime : mouad
    E-mail MSN : bogos_du_oujda@hotmail.fr
    contry : morocoo
    Position : Food and bev..
    agé : 24 old years
    in waiting liste , i lik konw for moroccan if some one have departure date ?? ;)
    and i ask to may frainds be hapy on day we have dat 8)
    this is may profil page in the facebook :
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=name&id=1436978749
    So good luck all