Waitlisted ...

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneytastic, Oct 15, 2010.

1. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

I've been wait listed.... I'm happy it's not a no but means abit more waiting!!

Who else?

2. Mikey_M

Mikey_M New Member

Hiya ;D

yeahh me too! not bothered really, still got a chance of goin! hopefully the list starts movin soon :)

does anyone know for sure how it works? like does everyone go who's listed or just the majority?

3. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

It basically all depends on how busy each season is. This year has been unseasonably busy, so all of Jan's waitlistees have gone out there. There have been people in the past that re-apply rather than stay on the waitlist. *shrug* luck of the draw, but my fingers are crossed for you all

4. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

I'm abit disappointed,it's more the uncertain wait...but fingers crossed!!xx

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm waitlisted too! Extended dates through to Sept 2011 means more positions though :)

6. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

It's true:) do we get emailed to find out or do we get a phone call...?

7. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

You never know you could 3 weeks notice like our Vikki & Jen here! I know people have said they get as little as 8 weeks notice, but 3! wow. So don't lose heart - you got a YES. Just date pending. CONGRATS btw!

8. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm assuming it's an email, unless it's to go out really soon- like the people who are going out in a couple of weeks.

9. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Aww thank you,I have faith! I really hope we all get taken off :)

10. littlegem

littlegem New Member

Ive been waitlisted too!! Looks like a lot of people have got dates this time though, but who knows still got my fingers crossed for us all!!! x

11. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

Hopefully as it's been extended so much there will be lots of positions!x

12. meelie

meelie New Member

From what I've read, lots of people got phone calls when they had been allocated a date off the opp list - everyone seemed to get to go from the last load of applications too so you'll all be going too!

I'm sure you guys will all be heading out soon, I'm not going til next September - you'll probably all be there before me!!! :D

13. SophieLovesDisney!

SophieLovesDisney! New Member

opportunity list for me too!! good luck to everyone else on the opportunity list, and MAJOR congratulations to those who got a definite yes!!

Sophie xxx :)

14. smagfx

smagfx New Member

I be waitlisted too. Congrats to everyone who got a date and to those who're on the waiting list.

15. CarlaTink

CarlaTink New Member

Am on the waitlist! Am soo excited that I even have a chance! ;D

16. El1987

El1987 New Member

Opportunity listed too.. I'm just so glad it's not an outright rejection! Fingers crossed for us all

17. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Got all my fingers & toes crossed for y'all! You all got a YES! Just they have to sort a date out thats all!

On subject of rejection does anyone know if anyone did get the heartbreaking no?

18. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

Got a waitlist too. Was feeling good about it at first, but it seems most people got places and no-one from these boards got a rejection from the looks of it, so I'm feeling less confident ill actually get a date... Still, I'm chuffed its still a possibility!

19. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

I'm feeling exactly the same Vicky. Life is in limbo now, because if Disney doesn't happen i'm off to uni next year- sooo gotta start looking into applying for that. But at least it is something to distract me. I think it's odd that no one has got a rejection... but then again someone might have but does not want to post that they have.

20. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

i know how you feel guys, its the uncertainty of it all, however lets be positive :)! if theres not that many of us on the waiting list then we have a bigger shot!:), also i know people who have been on it 5 months and then got the call,and after christmas in january if your all fed up of waiting we can apply again and surely we have more of a shot than others! :-D

It would be great to add some of the people on the waitlist just to see peoples progress etc,
    name:
    Sarah Lashley

Email:
    chillout1571@hotmail.co.uk

xxx