wat happens the nite u get there????

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by tania, Mar 12, 2005.

1. tania

tania New Member

hey new at all this but just wondered was the uk peeps do the nite the newbies get there??????

tania*

2. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

****Oh now thats a secret..........and nobody ruin it****

* It is there traditional Night so you will just have to wait and see how you will be welcomed *

3. Chloe

Chloe New Member

we're gonna get thrown in the lake arent we ::) ;D

4. tania

tania New Member

ok i just want to noe wat we should wear???

5. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

lol like i said i can not say!!! but just make sure you wear things that you can get wet, or dirty in..or spill beer on!! HA HA lol

Trace

6. tania

tania New Member

we dont get naked or nething do we???lol

7. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

lol i think your safe there!!

8. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

oh gosh, this sounds fun, and a little scary! If we do get naked, I'm off down the gym til September! lol!

9. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Oh, dear, I don't know if I want to go if I'm going to be made to get naked! lol!
    Sounds very intriguing this first night stuff!

Lianne
    xxxx

10. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey guys lol dont' worry you won't be getting naked unless you get really drunk and take your own clothes off!! lol so don't worry!!

Trace

11. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

I hope its amazing the night we get there, I'm getting there on sept 6th for F&B, just found out today!!!!! I'm so excited

See you all there

Jase Gray

12. vicks

vicks New Member

omg, im sooooo excited the first night sounds like carzy mad fun, and dont worry im sure if u start to get sooo drunk u wana take your clothes off then someone will stop u, unless theyre really drunk and naked tooo! all this excitement has gone to my head! ::)

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol I know what u mean vicks!!!!
    its all so exciting!!!!! ;D

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

LOL well look at it this way guys when it happens to us on our first nite we can only make things bigger and better for the next lot of people that come along - so all you december people look out lol ;D

15. helen

helen New Member

Kelly, don't get me worried ;)

I can't wait for it i'm up for a laugh ;D

Helen x

P.s dont be to mean with us dec lot. lol

16. loops_li

loops_li New Member

ooohhh, I'm sure we can cook up something amazing for the Dec lot! lol

Lianne

17. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hmmm we wont hurt u ........... much lol

18. helen

helen New Member

I'm just thinking whatever you do to us lot then it will give us ideas of what to do with the people who arrive next March............. Beware to the people who are just applying. lol

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Oh no, I will bear that in mind Helen! Ha if they are going to get worse each time just think how tame they must have been to start with!!!!!

Jess x

20. helen

helen New Member

Hey Jess you know what we are like in the North East, I will make sure its not too bad for ya ;D