WE ARE ON THE WAITING LIST - or if u have been & have any info!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by minnie :), Feb 15, 2008.

1. minnie :)

minnie :) New Member

just for anyone who is on the waiting list...
    or anyone who has been, and wants to let us know anything..

2. Vallie

Vallie New Member

booo waiting list BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    waiting for ICP here

3. burtner

burtner New Member

I'm on the wait list for CRP too. I'd really be interested in hearing other people's experience with it.

4. minnie :)

minnie :) New Member

atleast it isnt a rejection, but I have a problem with starting my other jobs, and then leaving if i get this role with disney.

5. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

yep wait listed for CRP here too.

6. kyla1366

kyla1366 New Member

I'm waitlist too, I really hope being on it is a good thing. I didn't even know how to react when I read the email.

7. I just wrote this on a different waitlisting thread...it's not a bad thing guys... WE'RE IN :D

I'm on the waitlist as well
    It just means that they don't have a sport selected for you at this time...
    So it could mean a number of things...they don't have enough spots for all the applicants who got hired, they haven't slotted everyone in yet but don't want you to be kept wondering if you're even in at all, you could also get called if someone else turns down a position (you'd be surprised how often that happens) People usually get called with 1-2 months so just hold tight

8. IloveTink

IloveTink New Member

Tessa is correct I kept hearing not good things but what tessa wrote is the truth. they havent had time to place everyone, etc. so good news! dont forget the reason we havent heard much about rejection is becuase all the people who are on this are basically alway them same people we all talk to and thats cause we rock and are dedicated to this. did that make any sense? lol i hope so.
    Also not many people have even posted that they got it maybe 15 r so and u all know there taking way more then that!

anyways Faith Trust and Pixie dust were all going to disneyworld before dec!

9. CaseyMac

CaseyMac New Member

I'm waitlisted... I'm just going to go on and hopefully I'll get a call soon! :)

10. nope ;D lol

11. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Still have no heard anything...
    Is anyone else in this boat?
    I've applied for CRP

12. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

being on the waitlist totally takes away from planning your future.. I really dislike it are you guys handleing it well? Like I have other ideas but I do want to go to Disney World the most! *sigh* I'm kinda frusterated

13. IloveTink

IloveTink New Member

Dont get frustrated...just think happy thoughts.
    I was upset at first but positivty goes a long way...even if that sounds corney!

14. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Check out this older thread if it helps any of you feel a little better of another wait listing for Canada. See how many people got in. Might make you have a little more comfort in it. (Sorry if I don't make any sense. But really hope this helps some of you.)

http://www.wdwip.com/smf/index.php?topic=4416.0

15. A7adragon

A7adragon New Member

thats valid... positivity is better than negativity... I feel better about it now.. I reread the letter and the most of it is positive and after all the other stuff people are thinking I feel better its mostly the people here that aren't makin me feel that great but I so hope I can go to Disney and work, I'd work so hard for em

16. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

Hi!!

well the waiting list i thing depends on the country... i have seen than canadian waiting list usually moves really fast... but still theres a chance u dont get in, i know this can burp the bubble, but i have been in waiting list twice and never got the offer (but im from Mexico), but hey! if u are in waiting list then there's something they like about u right?? so dont give up and wait! its hard to wait but its the only thing we can do! but def the Canadian waiting list moves fast so im sure u will get that offers soon!!!!

*Throws Pixie Dust Around*

XxX

17. krystal I agree... I feel great about it untill I hear all the "don't worry" notes on here...
    I really don't mean to sound rude, but we don't have any reason TO worry...in canada EVERYONE who is on the waitlist will get hired at some point, otherwise they would just turn us down.
    Maybe it's different with mexican recruiting...
    I've done the program before so I know a bit more whats up and none of the canadians here have anything to be worried or not worried about. We're all hired just without a date yet, it's no biggie :)
    See you all soon enough down in the sunshine state!

18. IloveTink

IloveTink New Member

Thats right no more negative, next person that says somethingnegative i will send captain hook after them! lol

19. IloveTink

IloveTink New Member

Thanks Nyk for the other Canadian link. i read it and it at least looks good. They will email people within a month to say to re apply so at least we will know.....i dont think i can wait that long!

20. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

hey I'm staying positive :D THe only thing I'm worried about is accepting another job getting the off from disney a week later, and of course I"m going to go to Disney so . . . it won't be great to do to the other jobs but it'll all work out.

I"m a little worried too that I said I was available only May to the End of August. Since I"m taking a year off but then I'm starting school again.

Meh its all just speculation at this point :D I'm just happy I had the interview and it went so well