What are you most likely to do in your 365 days?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nio, Jan 13, 2005.

?

Out of the 5 options, what are you most likely to do during your year in Florida?

1. Bungee Jump

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Get a tattoo of your national flag

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. drink underage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Meet the man/woman of your dreams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. skinny dipp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nio

Nio New Member

It's 1:30 AM and I can't sleep. :'(

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Good question if only i knew, although can't see me bungee jumping, however the other things who knows!!

xxxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

well one or two of those ive prob done at some point in my life! ;)
    Great topic Nio as for what i'll be most likey to do who knows?! i cant drink underage as i'll be 23 so that narrows it down a little bit. Dont think i'll bungee jump - tho never say never! When i was growing up they had one every year in my home town on festival day. I was like when im older i'll do it - i was like 9 at the time! but then one yr some guy slammed into the pole knocked himself out and wound up in hospital - so it kindof put me off.
    Who knows whats gonna happen in the next year!
    Marie :)

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i can only do the underage drinking for like 19 days, but i don't think i'd risk it anyway, its only 2 weeks or so i'm sure i could cope :)

although the meet man of me dreams would b nice!! im due for some luck sometime haha

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hopefully the man of my dreams will be there, but who knows. gonna go with the flow!Although not an option on the poll, my one goal is to go to coyote ugly! love that film!

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah meeting the men of our dreams would be good! Though knowing my luck prob not likely - or if i do it will be in the last week just b4 i have to go home! Coyote Ugly is a great movie - i also meant to go to the Coyote Ugly Bar in NYC but never got round to it - maybe next time im in the city!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah that sounds much like somethin that would happen 2 me, meet someone just as i'm about to go home haha. oh well we shall have a good year whatever happens ey :)

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep its gonna be one crazy experience! Particularly with u guys!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe yeah it sure is love. although i shall ask u that question mid june 2006 2 c if u still think the same once uve spent best part of 12 months with me haha

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! i'll try and remember to remind u on!

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah theres a coyote ugly on some beach town in florida not sure where exactly but im gonna go. looks so much fun!
    yup deffinatley gonna be a mad year but its gonna be amazing. hardly anyone will get to experience this. its such an oportunity. we're so lucky!gonna take full advantage!

xx

12. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Thats so the right attitude Lindsey - gotta make the most of our year out there as the time is gonna fly by!!

As for the question - who knows!!! I guess I'll just take each day as it comes!! But I can say that it def wont be the tattoo thing - i dont do pain very well!!!

13. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i agree on the pain!!!

but it WOULD be the place to do it.

i would probably suck it us and get the tattoo

Jossy

14. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

that us should be up..... fingers are cold typing isnt comming easy!!!
    ;D

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle i do agree on the tattoo thing. i was gettin one on and off for around 12 months but once i saw a friend have one,,,,,no way in hell am i havin one! haha

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

must say i'd be tepmted to get one!if a group of cm's were all geting one to remind us of our year. something permanent that only us had.that'd be cool.
    having said that probably not gonna need anything to remind us!

xxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i can understand doin that lindsey i'd probs do that but ur right i doubt we'd need anythin 2 remind us ;)

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh you've well got me thinking now. want a wee tat saying disney 05 or summit with a girly character on it. Ah stop me!i'm beginning to think i'm gonna do some bloody crazy things this year!

xx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha lindsey, don't u start or i'll b like 'yeah i want disney 2005 cast member with a little picture of tinkerbell on my back'

uhoh ive already started contemplating where to have it!!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

damn girl! i was thinking tinkerbell too! maybe one night in a drunken state! (after my 21st of course) aw that'd be sooo cool to get before we all leave!

xxx