what to take to cruise line interview?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by *Laura*, Mar 12, 2006.

1. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

hey......

do we have to take 2 passport fotos to the interview tomoro?

i am taking along my disney certificates from wdw, but do i also need to take photocopies of my gcse certificates etc or can i just take the originals and show them? its been so long since i had the wdw interview i cant remember! lol

im looking forward to getting to see the disney offices again! and seeing all the people at interview, its gonna be fun!! im wearing smart black trousers and a nice shirt with nice jumper over and then a nice black jacket over, so smart but casual, the sorta thing everyone wore before to the other interview i guess!

please reply anyone who has been to interview already or anyone really!
    laura
    xxxx

2. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey laura
    it's official i am pooing my pants about tomorrow! I'm only taking my WDW certificate copies and the originals of my gcse etc cos i don't see why they'd want them! Hope i'll be ok. I'm wearing a skirt, nice flats and a v smart jumper as suits are just not me! did the same for the ip so hopefully will be ok. R u going to the candidate room first or the interview room? v confused. Also what position r u going for? i'm going for bartender as that's what i did in fl and i love it! (not even lying!!!)

Danielle
    ps good luck

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

How'd the interview go girls?

Am sure it went great!!

Danielle - was Howie at the interview too - Im pretty sure Tim told me he was going too but now Im starting to think I may have imagined that!!!! Anyway, Imn back in good old England now - is very weird, am starting to doubt whether the past year really happenned or if Im just imagining it!?!?!?

Hopefully see you soon,
    Michelle xx

4. Danielle1883

Danielle1883 New Member

Hey Michelle,
    Yes Howie was there too! I found out today that i got the job- pending confirmation of rehire status from wdw. Which i think that i have! How r u finding life at home? It sucks doesn't it?! Personal message me your moby number, r u on msn too? Can't wait to see you,

Danielle xxx