WHen did you start?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by april25th, Jan 27, 2006.

1. april25th

april25th New Member

Hey just as a question wondered when all the CM'S who are out there at the mom started posting on here?

2. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I started just before my phone interview which was November-ish of 2004

3. april25th

april25th New Member

So you have been on here quite long then .

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i started a few weeks before my face to face in Jan 05 - i think ;D

5. april25th

april25th New Member

I only found out about this place about a month after my f2f :(

6. tEresa

tEresa New Member

i found about this place only 2 DAYS b4 my face2face.. hahaha pretty scary uh?? and thankfully i got in the program, so now i´m quite addicted to this forum.. i´ll be a merchie at mexico´s pavillion on june 13th !!

7. I found this place way back in January '05 but didn't join till August right before I sent off my application.
    It's such a great place! I feel so bad for the people who never find this site - I can't imagine how much more scared I'd be not being able to ask everyone all my random questions! :D

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I found it in december :D just after I got the job! can't remember what i was searching for but this place came up.

What luck! hehe

9. april25th

april25th New Member

I agree tess imagine going through this whole thing without this site!The suport on here is amazing LOVE it. :)

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I agree, it also means that at least we kind of know the people we'll be working with and living with and bumping in to now and again! I don't think I've seen that many other people on here from my UNi, so they'll only know each other! Unless they're here in disquise and haven't told me :mad:

Anyone from Thames Valley Uni on here? I know your all leaving the same day as me and are on the same flight.

11. Ona

Ona Member

Hmmmm... Jan 2002 I think. :eek: There are still quite a few old school posters on here. ;)

Ona ;)

12. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

i get in when in orlando a cast membet told me about the programs so she sent to me to guest relations for info and they give me a little piece of paper with the page! in fact i guess i still have the paper eith the addres maybe i made a scrapbboking page for it lol ...its was july 2005, and here im now on waiting list :D and hopping get a date soon ;) its a helpful page i full of useful info

XOXO

:-* :-* :-* Ely :-* :-* :-*

13. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

Me i'm there since 2005, coz i heard about international program and internatioanl services but i sent my cv too late for march 2005 interviews, so i wait for october phone interview!!

I love this website!! We can askl all questions and we have always somebody to help us!!!!!

The only bad point is that there are lof of old "post", go on page 58 and 57 all post was created in 2004, so if moderator could erase these old forum it'll be better

14. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

One of the former cast member's gave me the address LONG ago!! I have been lurking for months but finally decided to pop in and chat!!

This site has been a HUGE help!! Still waiting for my telephone interview but I am very confident I will get one!! ;D