When do u think the pack comes?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by lizziewizzie, Apr 11, 2005.

1. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

Hello! Im going out on 6th September and i havent received my pack yet. Does anyone know when i should start to expect it?! xxx :-*

2. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

I know Canadians get it about a month before we leave but i think those in the UK get theirs earlier, like 2-3months before.

3. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

ooh cool cool :) thanks .xxx i cant wait to receive mine! thats when i think i'll start getting really excitied and be talking to everyone about it! hehe!

4. Lady

Lady New Member

speaking of canadians...have any june canadians recieved theirs yet?? Really wanting to book my flight and confirm that I'm actually going!

5. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I'm leaving on September 20th and was told we'd be getting them in June :)

6. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Yeah, i leave June too and i haven't got anything yet :( i want to book my flight because someone posted that we have to send in out flight details or something to do with it, but Eric told us not to so i'm not going to until it comes. I just wish it would get here soon!

Here's hoping it's coming soon

7. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Nothing over here yet. I really don't llike the fact that Eric said it should be a month before. He said, in the email he sent me, that a month is enough time to get everything together. Seems like a little bit of a rush to me, but nothing I can do, I guess.

Sandra :)

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm sure u guys will be fine, you'll get them soon june people. i mean we got ours in the uk but then we havent got flight details or visas done yet, which is kinda scary, which again we get to do around a month before, and get our flight details around 2 weeks before we leave. scary stuff!

xxx

9. uk_aj

uk_aj New Member

i wouldnt worry ...i leave the sam eday from manchester and i havnt got mine ..spoke to jason and he reckons it wont be until possiblly early august

10. emma

emma New Member

i got mine aaaaaaagggggggges ago

11. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

LOL.. good for you emma!!!!
    i still havent got mine yet and not ánother email from Sue about what i have to do for the next step after i got told im accepted!! so now im gettin bit worried! lol..

Nichol

12. emma

emma New Member

im sure she will get bak 2 u soon!

13. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

oh man, she better!!!!!!!!!! :p