When do we get the disney-package?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Anne24, May 14, 2005.

1. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

Hi!

I'm not going to Florida before September 20th, but would like to get my disney-package, so that I can start planning :) Do anyone know when we get the package?

Anne

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey anne
    i dont know if its different in norway but in the UK we get them 3 months before, well about! i got mine in early march and i leave in the middle of june, it had the contract details, disney look book, and a few bits of paper u need to look at about the commons that you need 2 sign when u get there

so if you're leaving in september i guess you may get it in the next few weeks, if its the same as the UK

xxx

3. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

Thanks :) Ye it's probably the same in Norway....looking forward getting my package though :) Do you have your own contact-person in UK or is yours from disney France as well?

Anne

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i was so excited about getting my package :) its very exciting reading through the info

no we have someone in the UK who recruits for disney, so we have our contact in London

xx