When do you find out where your working?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ChrisSwallow, May 28, 2007.

1. ChrisSwallow

ChrisSwallow New Member

As in what part of the park?

2. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

You'll find out at traditions..Its on the first week..Usually about 3-5 days after you get there..

3. PrincessAshi

PrincessAshi New Member

Also depends what program you are on. Cultural Reps know, but they must apply for specific positions, but since you don't know I'm assuming you're not a Cultural Rep

4. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Although if you're put in Treehouses then you know straight away that you'll be in MK!

5. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

For the treehouses thing tho, i guess it depends when you program starts..Because apparently its shutting..So i'd guess that'll happen late this year!! ;D

6. Andrea

Andrea New Member

You find out before Traditions now. I just arrived on Sunday, and we will be finding out tonight where we're working. Our Traditions classes aren't until tomorrow ;D

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah rite, what are you doing tonight? When i was there we didn't do anything on a night..It was all in the day..

We sort of found out on the second day i think it was, but it was just a code and we could only guess where it was we were working from the code...

8. We had to go this afternoon to get our training schedules, I'm at typhoon lagoon :) Yayy!

(Oh, I got here Sunday too...so I guess your second full day you find out?)

9. carolh

carolh New Member

Hey Meg,

Are you in the same room as Michelle? or Bree?

10. I'm in the same room as Bree :)

11. i am in the same room as carolh

12. _Jessy_

_Jessy_ New Member

so you will probably not find out in what shop you will work if you are in merchandise? are they putting up your schedules that late? is it not possible that the people who already work there can find out somehow?

13. Chrissi

Chrissi New Member

Hi Jessy!

At the German pavilion you'll work in every shop.

14. _Jessy_

_Jessy_ New Member

oooooh, ok! did not know that! thanx ;D

15. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

I'm working UK F&B and my dream place to work would be In the Pub behind the bar. But I know that won't be likely for a few weeks despite my experiance as a barman. I'm willing to do my fair share of popcorn popping ;D