When we arrrive

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cmaxdu62220, Feb 5, 2006.

1. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

Hy, i would like to know when we arrive on orlando airport, what happening?? some one is there to wait us? We go direct to the commons? we must pay something???

2. Diana

Diana New Member

In your package they will send you will be 2 mickey stickers and 2 luggage tags. By having/wearing those they can find you in the airport. They know when you flights come in and will meet you at the gate or baggage claim. They will then take you by bus to the Commons. No charge for you.

I hope that helps :)

Diana

3. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

ok thank you very much girl!!!

4. topofox

topofox New Member

Hi maxime!
    Remember that ull not be the only one arriving on april 25th, arrival team make the arragments to get almost all of the arrivals at the same time, and take all of the together to commons, that's what i heard, hope it helps.

Regards

Medardo

5. april25th

april25th New Member

So we might have a bit of waiting around to do at the airport?Thats cool

6. topofox

topofox New Member

That's correct April25th, depending of what time u arrive, u'll have to wait for other groups coming from different countries, it can be just minutes or maybe an hour,

Medardo

7. tess123

tess123 New Member

I might not have to wait that long as i will be coming in about 7.30ish i think

8. I was wondering the same thing, how long will we have to wait?
    I'm flying down with Daid, so there will be 2 of us at least...but we're arriving at 7:35AM
    Hope we don't have to wait long! I want to get there ASAP in the morning to get a good apartment.

9. Jorden

Jorden New Member

From compelete speculation you might have to wait a few hours to all day Tessa. I'm assuming they either take bus loads (or whatever type of vehicle) when they get a full load, then the next group starts the wait for the next bus.

Or if there's not a lot of people maybe you have to wait all day until they all arrive?

Sorry again this is all speculative and I tend to always think in the worst case scinario (helps from getting dissapointed with situations at times).

10. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

thank you very much for your help!!!

It's really kid of you all really!!

I love this website coz we're sort of a world help about disney!

11. good mindset Jordan.
    I'll ask Cast A Way next time I email them with more annoying questions :p hee hee

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Yeah make sure you let us all know 'cause that could be some useful information as well.

13. but of course!

P.S. your face to face is sneaking VERY soon!!! Whats your date? March 3rd? My birthday is on the 4th :D hooray!
    Have your suit and everything all sorted out? Got a list of questions to ask the interviewer?

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Actually no at this point I've been focused on my University commitments (doing my final 3 courses this term), and as such I haven't put a lot of thought in my F2F yet (although I think about it daily if that makes sense lol).

Yup it's March 3rd in Montreal (I have to reschudle a University Midterm to fly cross country for it. Luckily the prof is cool with that).

Well happy birthday in advance, and likely I'll be back on here on the 4th again so I'll hopefully remember to say it again then (although I'll probably be vibrating with excitement/nerves after my F2F)

I was going to start looking at my clothing options this weekend when I go home from University for a few days. My mom apperantly found a nice dressy leather jacket at Wal Mart for me to waer (not as a suit jacket, but as a coat, I don't really have any nice ones at the moment unless you're an Edmonton Oilers fan lol). And judging from what I read here I was thinking about a polo shirt and pressed kahkies. Would you reccomend a suit over those or should I be fine?

And yeah questions that's something I haven't thought about much. I have a lot of questions but my reading week is the week before the face to face so I'll probably take some time in there to get myself better organised for the interview.

You're right it's sneaking up faster than I even think it is. Just over 3 weeks away!

15. I went with a full suit and collared dress shit with nice heels (but don't you wear those lol) and a little satin scarf.
    I'm always one to overdress rather than underdress, I want to make a standout professional impression, but that being said me and my friend were almost the only people there in full suits. Alot of people had dress slacks and a smart top, which is still good.

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Sounds good, I don't want to underdress but at the same time I don't want to go out and get a suit just for the interview/traditions (providing I get through the F2F). We'll see maybe I got a family member who can lend me one anyway. I don't want to mess up my chances for this opportunity.

17. adjonline

adjonline New Member

A *what*?

EDIT: Oh, I see! You mistyped suit! Hehe!

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yeah I was wondering the same thing myself... I know Mickey! is the censor word but I couldn't think of what it would be.

Being male I can't very well wear the same thing anyway so I dissmissed it, but still had to wonder a bit.

19. adjonline

adjonline New Member

I think going as Mickey would be going a stage too far...

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

lol so true, but then again it shows enthusium for the position