When will we need to dress up formally in our 1 year contract?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by CanadaMan, Apr 10, 2005.

1. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Hey everyone. I like dressing up. I was wondering when we will get the chance to dress up at Disney World? I really hope someone knows...

Cheers

Jase

2. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Probably just when going out to a fancy place. ::)

3. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

In the packing list they suggest brining formal wear for "formals"... so I would assume you get at least one chance.... just a guess though.
    Leigh

4. charlyboy

charlyboy New Member

Hey!!
    As Crest said you dress up formally when you go to a fancy party such as a limo party o when you go to a very fancy club.
    Also your first days when you go to traditions & disney clasess they suggest u do it wearing professional clothes, like when you went to your interview.
    And finally in your graduation day you can also wear fancy clothes.
    See ya
    Carlos
    Mexico F&B
    Jul 03-04

5. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

Thank you very much, if anyone has anything to add, like more details, it will be very much appreacitated.... :)

Jase

6. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Is traditions training???

JOrdana

7. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

The only time I got dressed up while I was there was for the three limo parties that I went too...but you don't have to wear a big formal dress. You can wear whatever you want. Guys wore suits and the girls wore dresses or skirts, but you'll never have a need for the floor length dress you wore to your prom!!! I think the college program has more organized formals, but I don't know any IPs that went. We would just have our own limo parties when we felt like it.

Traditions is one of the training classes you take. Basically the Disney brainwashing class. You have to dress professionally for that (think black pants and a button up top).

Shan

8. Melissa

Melissa New Member

DO you know if participants of INternational College Programme have to dress up?
    If yes, I'd better remember to pack up a dress for it.

9. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

What are the Limo parties and
    how long are those disney classes and traditions training?

10. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

anyone?

11. charlyboy

charlyboy New Member

Limo party, you rent a limo and you make a party in it (jejejeje) u can go to a club o something and while u arrive u drink and have fun in the limo, usually people dress fancy for that.
    And for traditions is not like a night dress o a graduation dress is more profesional, like the persons that work in a bank, thats how u have to dress yourself
    See ya
    Carlos
    Mexico F&B
    Jul 03-04

12. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Traditions is one long and boring day.

Limo parties are fun. You rent a limo...we rented a Hummer limo once...and cram it full of dressed up boys and girls and a whole lotta booze!!! You party in the limo on your way to a club, drink at the club and then limo it home again!! Or, skip the club and just drive around in the limo all night!!! But, it can be hard to find somewhere to stop to pee!!!!! I think we spent one whole limo party trying to find a place that would let us all go pee...a special thanks to the IHOP somewhere in the middle of Orlando!!!

I wouldn't worry about packing a dress specifically to get dressed up for a limo party...you'll find lots of cheap ones to buy there...unless you have one that folds small and will travel okay! Most of the girls just wore little black dresses.

SHan