Where actually are we?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kazmanatee, Aug 29, 2010.

1. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey guys!

Ok I hope one of you can help me, I'm probably being really thick but I'm trying to work out a hotel for my bf and his friends to stay in when they come out and visit me, one that is closeish to the commons... I've looked on the info page etc and when I look online I always get a different postcode for where we are going to be living. Can someone please tell me where to look on the map of the area? Are we near to Lake Willis? Just underneath it? If I can just pinpoint with make my search alot easier!!

Cheers guys! It's been a long weekend so I'm not very with it ??? :p

xx

2. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

zip code for the commons is 32821

nearest hotels are....

Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista (budget hotel, clean and comfortable!)

Fairfield Inn & Suites

Hampton Inn

Holiday Inn Express Orlando

but also, there is no guarantee that you will be placed in the commons...... if your on the crp then yeah they will try and place you there but some people are placed in patterson court, but dont worry too much, your guna have to get a cab really as the area round the housing complexes has limited pavements, its mostly busy main roads....!

theres an area near the commons called Palm Parkway,try a google search for that, theres hotels and also bars and restaurants there so may be handy?

3. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

i would maybe have a look on the hub and see if you could get them a discounted disney room - tstay there as well and just use the free transport to get to work :)

failing that the blue heron is right by vista so about 20 mins walk from the commons

4. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Cheers guys :)

I think they are just gonna go for a hostel now, they are being cheap!! But now I know where to look on the map!! Thanksies :)
    yeh I don't mind where I am, one of my friends is in Patterson now and shes having a blast!! :)

Thanks again!