where are some nationalities?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cmaxdu62220, Mar 17, 2006.

1. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

i would like to know where are the japanese on this blog? and the marocan and some other nationalities we don't see on this site? are they afraid about us??

i hope no!!!

2. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

I'd love to meet some of the Japanese heading down.
    I speak a little Japanese but for the most part am obsessed with their culture.

3. Anniej

Anniej Guest

I'm from Norway.....im on this site everyday...i have gotten lots of tips and ideas from here...but tought i would wait with writing here before i have been on the interview.....thats on 1.april...so i guess i will speak with all of you after that=)

See ya

4. cool, good luck on your interview!!!

I expect some don't chat on here because their english isn't that good...maybe
    But I can't WAIT to get out there, I hope I get to meet tons of people from Germany, France, UK, Norway and everywhere else!!!

5. KC

KC New Member

*points* And Ireland, Tess ;):p *nods*

:D

Incidentally, the "they dont chat here because the english isnt that good" excuse doesnt work... You need conversational English to be able to work at WDW, remember...

Back to the drawing board on this one, I suppose :D
    K

6. Key_Biscuit

Key_Biscuit New Member

I also think that it isnt the language skills of people, it is just the fact that they dont know this forum/webiste, but goin down to Florida you will surely meet enoguh people from all over the world, that is for sure :)
    By the way, there are a lot of people here coming from France, Uk, german and some from Norway :)

7. Wero

Wero New Member

Mexico here...there are lots of mexicans on many forums....right max?

8. martitha81

martitha81 New Member

another mexican here ;D

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

9. Key_Biscuit

Key_Biscuit New Member

buena noche a Mexico :D

10. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

another Mexican!!!

buenas noches Key!!! ;)

maybe because not many people know about the forum, i have saw i guy from japan and other from morocco but they only write one time

XOXO

:-* :-* :-* Ely :-* :-* :-*

11. jean

jean New Member

Hallo apa kabar?? (HOW ARE YOU??)

I am Jane from Indonesia.. and until now I think I am the only Indonesian in this forum.. since I knew that there are only a few people from my country who joined this program.. Lucky me hehe..

Regards,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

12. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

I met some time ago a girl from Singapore who will leave on agust 29th..
    they're approx a group of 10 people as far as I know..
    ...maybe they don't all know the forum...

13. jean

jean New Member

yeah..I think so Alex..

I just knew this forum a couple weeks ago.. when I did search about disney international program in google.. and I found this forum.. for me.. this forum is really really useful.. since I can get many information about working and living in disney.. thanks for all of you..

I think we all need this kind of forum since it will be our first experience.. so once again I wanna thank u for share about all ur stories in here.. C U in FL.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

;D DISNEY I'M COMING

14. kristol

kristol New Member

I'm from Holland :)

there aren't many people from Holland, but i'm sure I will meet lotsa other great people from all over the world.

I'm gonna bring u al lotsa STROOPWAFELS gotta taste them if u haven't already ;D

see ya'll sooon

15. monkian

monkian New Member

yeah yeah...stroopwafels rock!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! i want to met some japanese too actually i just wanna meet everyone.....woooohooo...

16. AlexHope

AlexHope New Member

I like almost every kind of food!! :D
    mexican, german, chinese....never heard of stroopwafels..what are they??? ::)
    Do you like italian cooking??
    We could set up international meals...LOL... ;D

17. Dannii

Dannii New Member

It was my "aim" to become friend with a japanese girl during my year :D

I made it... haha... it's not easy to get in touch with them, unless they live in your apartment or there are taking join classes or other activities. usually they spend all the time within there little japanese arrival group... the next big group arrives at the end of september... ;)

18. Kala

Kala New Member

i am looking forward to meeting people from all over the world too! i think a lot of the new cast members/applicants don't even know about this site! a fellow canadian let me know about it, but that was only a couple weeks ago!

19. kristol

kristol New Member

yessss and make sushi together ;) ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE SUSHI

20. c-nyce

c-nyce New Member

Hi All,

African American female here....Nice to meet all of you...