Where are you gonna go?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by scottyb1, Sep 1, 2008.

1. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

One of my main reasons for doing this is as an as opportunity to experience as much of the states as I can, utilising days off, back to backs, unpaid holidays and the 30 day window at the end of the VISA. Obviously the main places are the obvious ones - NYC, DC etc... Gonna do the west coast during the 30 days maybe as a trek america. Also I'm a bit of a theme park junkie so I will be seeing if I can get out to Cedar Point, Busch Gardens Europe, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knotts Berry Farm etc... aswell. Any more ideas? Where do you guys want to go or for those already out there where have you been?

2. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Im planning on doing LA, VEGAS, and Maybe San Fran. I was going to go at the end of the program during the 30 window but that gonna be in December. So ill have to fit them in during the program.

Not sure what I will do during the 30 day window. Might go to Naples and do a Private Pilot Course

3. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Why can't you do it in December? Coz of Xmas?

4. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Are we allowed to cross the border to either Canada or Mexico? Both of them would be on my agenda, preferably with somebody who would know the best places to visit. Other than that I'm mainly interested in going to Vegas to see a UFC show.

5. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

I am fascinated by Canada, thats a whole other year away as far as im concerned (or at least a 2/3 week holiday) which is why I'm probably gonna stick to the states this time round. If you can afford tickets for UFC in Vegas Stu then you can pay for me aswell! I think we will be limited to TNA in Universal.

6. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Haha, good point Scotty. I'm quite happy with some regular TNA & hopefully WWE will pass through Orlando at some point in the year we're there.

7. Ducannon

Ducannon New Member

From what I remember with the Q1 you are allowed to go into Canada and Mexico, coming into Canada you can just be on vacation, very simple to get into our country for a trip, even if it is only a couple of days. Though make sure you plan ahead, because Canada is a huge country and you need days to get across it, not hours like some people thiink.

8. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Thanks for the advice, anywhere in particular you recommend, gotta say Vancouver looks stunning.