Who got a no?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by TalkingDug, Nov 29, 2011.

1. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Congrats everyone, I'm really pleased for all of you and trust me it's a great experience! Did anyone else get turned down? I got put on some kind of waiting list in case anyone drops out.

2. Hanr22

Hanr22 New Member

I also got put on some kind of waiting list :(

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I got a straight no. Congrats to all but I'm so so gutted
    xx

4. ChimeneyCricket

ChimeneyCricket New Member

I just got an email saying that they weren't taking my application any further....absolutely gutting. :'(

5. EilidhMac

EilidhMac New Member

I got the same waiting list thing. Obviously there will be some (crazy) people who decline or can't go but I'm not getting my hopes up cause how many people are realistically not going to go! :(

Never mind, just have to keep fingers crossed.

6. Abeille

Abeille New Member

where are you guys from?

7. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

Don't worry guys! Keep your hopes up that someone will drop out! One of my personal friends who applied for the program is actually just seeing how far she can get but I don't believe she has any intention of doing the program! So hopefully there are other crazies just like her out there. I have a feeling that there's good news for yall to come! Just focus on other things in the meantime. Stay positive :)

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Out of interest, what roles did you guys have as your first choice? As I'm wondering if that may be the reason for being put on hold - they might be looking for a suitable role for us?

9. Hanr22

Hanr22 New Member

I said my ideal would be character performer, although in hindsight I wish I'd said operations... seems like no one got to be a character performer!

10. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

I think one person on the forum got character performer. I wanted to be a character attendant... maybe they are waiting to see what roles are available for us in that department! I hope so.

11. EilidhMac

EilidhMac New Member

Aww, this cheered me up! I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A CRAZY! haha. Thanks, m'dear :)

Attractions was my first choice I think. I can't remember now! haha. That would make me so happy if they were looking for awesome roles for us! Haha! Deffos holding out for Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion :p I'm setting my sights high!!

Scotland :)

12. *Jamie!*

*Jamie!* New Member

I got a straight no.. I'm so so gutted ='(