Who has applied?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Freckles, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Ok so at 11:30pm last night after coming in from a horrible shift at work, i was cheered up by the fact i sent off my application for ICP summer 2009.

Atm just waiting for confirmation that they have received my email then i start the waiting game.

So i have started this thread to see who else has sent off their applications and when they hearfrom yummy jobs etc.

2. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

hey i've just thins minute sent mine finger crossed it get a fone interview

3. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hiya!!! i sent my CV off on friday and on monday i got an email saying they would like to invite me to meet the disney reps and for a face to face interview next month for the january to july internship...im well excited!!! im glad i dont have to do a phone interview either, im muchbetter in person...GOOD luck GIRLIES, im more than sure u will do fine and i hope u hear back from them soon!

now its juts a waiting game for the interview and then hearing back after that...i wonder what the interview consists of?!?!?!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Just got my confirmation email through, now to wait 6 - 8 weeks. in a way i hope its earlier but i shall have to see.

5. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

6-8 weks!?!?!?! bloody hell! i gotta wait 4-6 i think thats too much! i guess it'll all be worth it in the end hopefully!

good luck for your interview and who knows...maybe see you in Florida in january!!!

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i will be going in the summer, june onwards.

im guessing htey have to wait until the application deadline passes before they can start accepting people....but i hav no clue if im honest.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I applied today, and got my confirmation just now there. I am so excited. im actually quite glas its 6-8 weeks waiting time because ive got a lot to worry about the now.

8. KC

KC New Member

I applied a couple of days back! C'moooooon 6-8 weeks!

9. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Hello! I'm new to the forums.

I applied for the Summer 2009 program and got my email the other day telling me that I'd hear in the next 6 to 8 weeks! Excellent! :D

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It's so exciting, you are so nervous preparing your CV and cover letter, making sure they are perfect and then you get told you have to wait 6-8weeks, but is all apart of the excitement, the anticipation. And then when you get the reply you are full of joy and excitement to hear from them. That the next step is there for your own dream to come true.

11. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

I applied last monday and heard back the next day- applied for jan-july and said its 4-6 weeks!!!
    I really want to do this, my mate is there now and is loving it!!! xx

12. AlanWCollins

AlanWCollins New Member

I decided to hold off whilst I waited for my A-level results (so nervous!).

However, my application is in my Drafts folder ready to send as soon as my place at University has been confirmed.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

All the best for your results!

14. AlanWCollins

AlanWCollins New Member

Thanks.

Although, I have now decided that, should I fail to get into University, I shall apply for the CRP in the next opening - I'm hoping it won't come to that, though, as I would prefer to actually get my degree lol!

15. nikiolola

nikiolola New Member

I've just sent mine off! ;D

16. AlanWCollins

AlanWCollins New Member

I got the grades I need, so I've just sent my application off :D :D :D

17. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I just applied :) I was supposed to be there this summer but I had to have surgery 8 days after I was supposed to leave - worst few weeks EVER!!! Fingers crossed this time I'll actually get out there!

Charlotte

18. Freckles

Freckles Guest

see it this way: at least you have sorted the surgery all out and can be fully fit for disney this summer :D

19. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

sent it off last night - roll on the end of 6-8 weeks!!! :-\
    heres hoping we all get in!!!

20. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

have you guys applied for the summer 09 or jan 09 program?? xx iv applied for jan 09