WHOS READY!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by CanadaMan, Jul 27, 2005.

1. CanadaMan

CanadaMan New Member

IS anyone else getting nervous!!!!!

Its the only way to live.....

Jase

2. Chloe

Chloe New Member

OH HELL YEAH! Sooooo ready :D muahaha

3. joelle

joelle Guest

yeah im starting to get butterflies in my stomach when i think about it ! .... i cant realize thats true though , it seems so bizzar thats it actually worked for me and that i got the job ... lol i cant believe that im going away for one year my firts year without snow !! , i think i will only realize it when ill be on the plane lol
    i can remember like if it was yesterday the day of the interview , or even the day that i got the call from cast away ! ... we had like 5 or 6 moths to wait and now 1 ! thats weird ... lol

anyway
    YEAH IM EXCITED TOO ! :D

byebye
    joelle :)

4. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Me too! I'm so ready to go now! Nervous but incredibly excited at the same time! :D
    Charlotte x

5. nuttmegz

nuttmegz New Member

I just got the call like two and a half weeks ago so I haven't really reached the excited stage!!! I'm still in the shocked stage and can't believe that it's really real!!!! There's so much stuff that I have to do and I'm so completely overwhelmed!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAY!!! I'm going to Disney!!!!

6. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Im so nervous.............But Im more than READY ;)

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ahh im soo nervous...sad....excited...i keep replaying in my head the day i leave...and how im going to bawl like a baby..and then be super happy when i hit florida! hahaha

8. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

omg.. hahaa.. is there something wrong with me??? cos im not nervous at all! ???
    seriously, im so not ready yet cos i still havent pack my stuff! hahaaa
    ::) i think i'll pack my stuff a week or 2 before departure just in case i forgot something etc.
    39 days!!!!! cant wait to meet yáll!! cheerio!! ;D

9. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Nah Nichol, I'm not nervous at all I don't feel anything at the moment. I think when I leave work that will make me realise what I'm gonna be doing. But it prob won't sink in until I'm actually there!

10. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

lol same here craig!! i think i'll start nervous when im at the airport!

oh by the way, i wasn't home when you sent me msg on msn! lol.. but im doin great today!
    GOT MY SPONGEBOB GIFT!!! its a big calendar with stickers! lol..
    stupid school - got my name spelt wrong in the reference letter- they spelt "nicole" instead of "nichol" lol..
    i told them to mail me cos i dont wanna go all the way back just to get a reference letter! haha ;D

11. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

your right... it'll linger once we have arrived..
    I am gonna have my last day at work on August 28th... after that its only a week and i will start packing on the 29th. ;D

12. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

hahaha we're those who will pack our stuff in the last min! lol ;D
    tell you wat, i still havent bought the suitcases yet! lol :p

13. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

At the moment, I'm not nervous at all, just rather eager! I figure my moment of nerves will hit when I literally arrive at the Commons and right before I meet my roomies.

I think my nerves are non-existent also because I'm going HOME (!!) for a week and a half before I head to sunny Fla so I'm just wired and excited to go home.

Of course, come Sept 2nd, this board will prob be full of panicky posts from me. ;)

~ Jen

14. vanoucanada

vanoucanada New Member

OH MY GOD !!
    im a so nervous and at the same time im no so sure to be ready !
    there is millions of stuffs to do, before to go to the big WDW !

anyway looking forward to be there !!!
    vanessa xx

15. myriam

myriam New Member

lol I'll be nervous at the airport not before ... ;D

16. vanoucanada

vanoucanada New Member

probably the same for me, myriam !!

17. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Reading this discussion will begin to make everyone nervous!!! everyone sharing their nerves! lol

18. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

lol... it hasnt affect me still! haha
    im so NOT nervous! ;D

19. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

Re: WHO'S READY!!!

Sooooo, who's nervous now? ;D

And who else is on here when they really should be packing?! :-[

~ Jen :)

20. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

Oh im defo one of them who shuld be packing but still not doing anything! hahaaa
    not really getting nervous YET... i just still cannot believe im actually going! lol ;D