Who's still waiting for their email?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LauraJayne, Dec 1, 2010.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Anyone else still waiting? What time do you think they stop emailing today? :-\

2. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

hey i called this morning and they will be giveing out emails until friday :D so ur still in girl xxx

3. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Yes, think how many they have to email! good luck! x

4. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Thanks yeah i hope so. Congrats to you guys though :) x

5. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

Ohhhh my hopes aren't high.
    Dreams crushed!

Need to start looking for another placement now, haven't applied for anywhere else - heart set on this! :(

6. Natalee666

Natalee666 New Member

What u haven't even been emailed yet :( b positive :( u can get this how do u think ur interview went? Where did u have it? Honest my interview was sooo bad I was 45 mins late !! I'm sure u couldn't be as bad as I was ! Ur still in this man *~*~* stay positive *~*~* I'll give u my luck *~* luckyness*~* u got this just chill :) x

7. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Don't give up hope yet!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Try and stay positive :)

8. usher23

usher23 New Member

Guys just to make you feel a little better, few of my friends have had rejection emails, so your still in with a major shout here!

9. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Still waiting, this is torture. :/

10. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

yay thank you!! My interview was in Sheffield; I was half asleep in the interview. Couldnt get my words out, and can't even remember how the interview went or what was said! Grrr :( now I have a 12 hour shift I can't wait 12 hours to find out!! haha

11. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Aww well I hope it's good new for you Scotty :D it'd be nice to come home to, or to sneak a look at during work. You aren't alone in your waiting :-\

12. ScottyS

ScottyS New Member

Yay... I checked my emails in work around 6pm - Email! Yeah I did... 19th July for 12 months!!! Yeah I did! So excited!!!

13. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

That is awesome ;D your email came before mine, I didn't get mine till 8.30pm but it said it was sent at 6.35pm, that's some slow internet emailing thingy oh well we know now and it's time to celebrate ;D