wht r u wearing for traditions??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneytastic, May 12, 2009.

1. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

2. header

header New Member

Iam wearing a black pencil skirt, blue top and a blazer. Pretty much the same thing I wore to the interview. Also black pointed toe flats. u?

3. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

cool, i have a black linen skirt with a white short sleeve blouse and some flat plain black dolly shoes, i dnt have a jacket unfortunately

4. header

header New Member

I probably wont end up wearing the jacket since it will be sooo HOT!

5. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

haha,its true, i just didnt wnna look silly in my outfit, so u just have tolook smart?

thats ok then :)
    xx

6. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

Just so you know, you have to wear tights with skirts or they'll either make you change or do it another day!

7. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

u have to? crikey, that will be warm!how long is traditions and when do u actually do it? do u have a few days to settle in?
    xx

8. header

header New Member

Ya I have tights too. I am pretty sure there will be air con in the room for traditions though.

9. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

shall i get skinned colour or black?just so i can by some tmz?
    xx

10. header

header New Member

You will probably want skin colour/nude.

11. disneytastic

disneytastic New Member

okie dokie, thank you!!
    xx

12. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

I think traditions was on my 3rd day, and it was about 4 hours long! Some of it was a bit dull, some of it was interesting and fun...depends how interested you are in disney! You'll pretty much be filling in forms as soon as you arrive in orlando but the good news is, you should get your cast member i.d in traditions so you can go to the parks afterwards!!