WHY ISN'T IT NOVEMBER 9TH.

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by jennifer.anne.rees, Oct 28, 2012.

1. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

ihfodsgsbg damnnnn october go awaayyyy :(

2. Duke

Duke New Member

If this were a Facebook post, I'd like and share it.

3. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

Like, no offense, but here in Canada we've been waiting for November 15th since day 1. You guys have had minimal waits up until this point. You'll pull through :p

4. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

That is true! 2 weeks really isn't long but it'll probably feel like the longest 2 weeks ever lol

5. DisneySparkles

Now, this might just be me, but I always find the first week is the longest. Sun-Wed of week two will fly by, Thursday-whenever you get your e-mail will take forever.

6. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

I agree with this ^

However, seeing as we've had the final interview and the next email will tell us whether or not we're going out there, I think it's especially nerve-wracking!

Hope you're well though, Disneysparkles :)

7. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

The time that will probably drag the most will be Nov 9th- that entire day will just be...ajrefwehajbfrefujhbewfclj, I might just sleep that whole day and plan to wake up on Saturday to the e-mail :p

8. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

I booked the day off work. LOL.

9. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

haha really? that's funny, I might skip the afternoon lectures in order to brace myself for the e-mail xD

10. whiterabbit

whiterabbit New Member

Did anyone else hear back? A few of us from Canada just received emails today letting us know we've been accepted into the next stage ;D ;D anyone know what to expect from the next stage of the process?

11. DisneySparkles

LOL, they were all there, silly.