WICKED!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeautifulBelle, May 10, 2009.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just got myself tickets for [shadow=red,left]Wicked for the day after tomorrow, FRONT ROW SEATS BABY!!!
    I'm SOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

2. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (that just makes me think of the show in itself lol)

Saw it last week in one of Kerry Ellis' last shows !!!! My absolute most favourite show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love Kerry so much but do let me know what you think of Alexia as she is who will be playing Elphaba if I get in July.

3. BeautifulBelle

I knowwww, I really wanted to get one of kerry's last but hey alexia will be a change! I'll let you know what I think!
    Is it true kerry's coming back december 1st? Or did I read an old article meaning 2008 rather than 09?

4. 08 :(:(:(:(
    otherwise i would have tickets already ;D
    Kerry was awesome, love her to bits. I saw her on Wednesday which supposidly was her first show that week so we were lucky. Really wish I had gone to the stage door though :(

'I'm defying gravity
    I think I'll try
    Defying Gravity
    And you can't pull me down" XD

5. BeautifulBelle

And nobody, in all of Oz, no wizard that there is or was is ever going to bring.... me.... down!!!

6. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    :-\ can't really type that bit
    oh well i tried :p

7. BeautifulBelle

ACTUALLY it's:..... :p
    i hope your happy
    look at her she's wicked, get her
    bring me down
    no one morns the wicked
    so we've got to bring her

oh woh oh ohhhhh
    down!

i'm simply amazing LOL! ahh ahhhhhh TOMORROW NIGHT!!

8. :p
    so i missed a bit out :p
    still an awesome song though Kerry's The Wizard and I rules all with her little riff and smiles and then there's no Good Deed argghh can't choose a best song, they all rule. Well they're gonna do with Kerry and Dianne as leading ladies aren't they!!!!!!!

"Eleka Nahmen Nahmen
    At tum ah tum Eleka Nahmen
    Eleka Nahmen Nahme
    Ah tum ah tum eleka .... eleka ... uhhh
    what good is this chanting
    I don't even know what I'm READING!!!!"

9. BeautifulBelle

LOL! i like...:
    we're gonna make you pop-u-ler... lar. LA LA LALALALA! :p

10. LOL yeh, supposidly in Kerry's last show Dianne was a bit over zealous with the 'toss toss' and lost her wig.

11. BeautifulBelle

really?! lol that would have been priceless to watch!

12. Yeh it would have been. I wanted to go but couldn't. All I know is what I read and it sounded as though it was amazing. Dianne couldn't stop sobbing from what I heard on some audio. So glad she is staying on. She's my favourite Glinda.

13. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I'm jealous!!!

I really want to see this show. I've read the book and heard all the music... I just don't live anywhere that's remotely close to where it's playing. I might have to make a special trip out to NYC to see all the musicals!!!

14. It would be worth it! Don't even know who is performing the show on broadway, only know the london cast. You should check out where it is touring, it might come closer to you than NYC

15. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Do it!
    Even if it is NYC, maybe you'd be able to find someone to go with you!
    xx

16. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I think the tour is going to Seattle in the fall, which is somewhat closer... but I figured I would just go to NYC, well because it's New York!
    Plus I could check out many other musicals, like Avenue Q and Mary Poppins, the little Mermaid and the Lion King!
    Needless to say, it would be an expensive trip.... lol, but I think I could get a few people to go with.

17. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Ah Wicked is be-yond amazing!! I hadn't heard any of the music prior to actually seeing the show, and needless to say I was running for the cd as soon as the curtains closed at the end! haha It's certainly an amazing show, def will have to see it again one day!

And Matty, as for NYC - you can get tickets 50% cheaper if you buy them the day of at some Marriot hotel I think. You have to line up pretty early in the day, but heck it's worth it! That's how I saw Legally Blonde (hey, don't be fooled, that was a fun musical! haha). And ahem, clearly you know I'm down for any excuse to hit up the big apple ;)

18. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'll come! My mum signed up with the New York times and got some discounts as well, and then you know that you have tickets for the shows you want. Billy Elliot is another amazing one to see. Mary Poppins has a really impressive set and catchy songs.. And Legally Blonde was AMAZING! It is so much fun. I really want to see Little Mermaid and Shrek. (I like musicals if you can't tell)

19. BeautifulBelle

tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Gah LUCKY I wanna come. Make sure to sing along!!!!!

la la la la i'm gonna make you pop-u-lar!!