Will we need to Dress up Fomally in 3-month contract [ INternational College]

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Melissa, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Melissa

Melissa New Member

I wonder if we will need to dress up FOrmally [ wear Business suit ] in 3-month contract.
    If yes, i'd better remmeber to pack 1 for it.

INformal Dressing is COOl. More comfortable

2. shodnett

shodnett New Member

hey.... dress up formally for what>>>>?>????

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Yes, probably. When training you will need formal clothes. I had to wear formal clothes for Traditions and Merchantainment, so I'm guessing CPs have to as well.

4. Melissa

Melissa New Member

How about IP.
    I don't know if I need to dress up after reading the post
    " Will we need to Dress up Fomally in 1-year Contract'.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah bring a suit mellissa..you never know.....plus you need it for those 3 hour talk things!

:)

6. lizziewizzie

lizziewizzie New Member

ARHHH what are 3 hour talk thingys?!!! :eek:

7. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

It depends what you consider formal...a long dress...no...only for limo parties or stuff like that. For classes and traditions, you need business wear...like you'd wear in an office. Everyone needs business attire clothes...but you don't have to wear a full suit. You don't need a jacket/blazer at all. Just pants and a blouse will do...but the classrooms are cold!!! Your first few days are filled with lots of boring Disney classes and immigration paperwork. You'll need a couple business outfits, but just bring things you can mix and match...and closed toe shoes.

Shan

8. Claire

Claire New Member

Seriously?! i didn't realise we had to bring stuff like this....i never read thigs properly, good job I found this site!!

and i'm with lizzie.........3 hour talk things?! WHAT?! x

9. shodnett

shodnett New Member

3 hour talk things????is that our training or something????

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

in the begining i read that we go to talk things (not really called that! lol! ;D ;D) where we have to pay to buy some sort of book (payroll deducted) and we have to go to a 3 hour talky thing or three 3 hour talk......well thats what i read!!!!!!!!!!! (i know 3 hours=long time! ;) ;D)

check out ur disney pac..............i read mine too much....maybe ive come up with some gobbledecouch!! ;) :)

xx

p.s yeah sure its to do with training

11. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Your 3 hour talks are all the boring Disney classes...traditions being one of them. You have all your immigration stuff too. Most of the "3 hour talks" involve lots of boring paper signing and being told what you can and can't do.

Shan

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

cheers for the inof shan!

x ;D

13. shodnett

shodnett New Member

aw well, , , , cant be all fun and games i supose!lol

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yup i suppose so! ;D ;D not long for may 31st now¬!! :D

15. Claire

Claire New Member

not looking forward to these 3 hour talk thingys then....and if we sit in a room filling in forms i really do NOT understand the logic behind needed to wear a suit?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is that about?! i don't have a suit either....do i really have to buy one?! x

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

me neither all i have is asuit type black jacket and just wear normal black pants.

17. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

You don't need a full suit. I took mine with me and never wore it. You'll be fine with black pants and a top. But it IS cold in the classrooms, so you may want a cardigan you can wear.

Shan

18. Melissa

Melissa New Member

Hong kOng Applicants HAVE to wear business suit for the Disney INterview. I hope I dont' need to bring that all along from HOng KOng to FLorida.

19. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I wore my suit to the interview and never again.

20. Claire

Claire New Member

Right that's cool...I won't be buying a suit then! x