Winnipeggers lets meet before we leave!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Emz101, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Emz101

Emz101 New Member

Hey everyone from Winnipeg I think we should all meet up in January sometime before we leave since some of us are leaving on FEB 5 HOLY COW ITS SOOOOOOOO CLOSE!!! What does everyone think??

2. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

yeah im down to meet

3. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

I am also up for that. I think that is a very good idea. February 5th is so close I am already starting to pack.... By the way has anyone in Winnipeg gotten there package yet??

4. Lindsay143

Lindsay143 New Member

hey!! Ya im totally down to all meet up before. Just let me know when and where!!

5. Emz101

Emz101 New Member

Awsome we should meet like on Feb 2 the saturday before some of us leave!!!! We could all meet at a resteraunt for lunch!! I havent gotten my package yet just a couple e mails from disney. I have no idea how im gonna fit all my stuff in a couple of suitcases though!!

6. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

You are lucky you are leaving in February I still have a wait. I don't leave until August. But just let me know where and when and I will definitely be there.

7. Lindsay143

Lindsay143 New Member

Hey just wondering if you guys are all still planning to meet before you go??

8. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

Ya would still like to do that, I guess on like the 2 of February would be good for me.

9. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

COunt me in just tell me where and when

10. Emz101

Emz101 New Member

So i was thinking maybe Feb 2 at like either the Boston Pizza or Moxies by Polo Park since its a pretty central location. And lunch i think is good that way we can linger all afternoon getting ridiculusly excited and still have a saturday evening free. What do u guys think??

11. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

I'm there, I like the Boston Pizza at Polo it is usually a good place for lunch and that is a great idea about just hanging out there to I am so excited 11 more days. I am clear all day so ya I would think 11 but if we want to beat the lunch rush would 1:30 2 be to late?

12. Lindsay143

Lindsay143 New Member

Boston Pizza sounds good to me!!

13. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

I work till 3.30 that days sorry ladies. If I were going I would say BP

14. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

well if it is alright with everyone else I am good to go after 3:30 but that is just me. Lunch or Dinner is all the same to me I am a typical guy an will eat anything anytime. HEHE

15. Emz101

Emz101 New Member

Sure we can do a middle of the afternoon meeting if that works best for everybody like at 4:30. So how are we all gonna recognize eachother??? Maybe we should wear one of our disney stickers on our coats lol i dont think we could miss eachother then!! ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF LEFT!!

16. ashley86

ashley86 New Member

Haha what ever anyone wants. I work till 3.30 and am down for whateves. I am so jealous I still have hundreds of days before I go

17. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

Hey has anyone decided on a time to meet? I am still up to have a drink or something. how does like 4:30 sound? if that is good for everyone then we can meet in the lounge at Boston Pizza at Polo park and I think wearing one of the Mickey Stickers is a great idea.

18. Emz101

Emz101 New Member

Yup thats what we decided

19. dryice7670

dryice7670 New Member

cool then I will see you there