Wondering if you could help me

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Kiara_emma, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Kiara_emma

Kiara_emma New Member

Hey guys

I want to apply to the WDW International Programme and emailed Jason from Yummy Jobs. He emailed me back saying that i had to to be 18 to apply. Does this mean i have to be 18 at the time i apply or when i start (hopefully) working in WDW? I won't be 18 til next June but cant start til after then anyway cos of school.

Please help!

Cheers
    Kiara_emma

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Emma,

How r u??
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    To asnwer ur question, I am afraid it yes. U have got to be 18 in order to take the interview, but hey I bet they can accept ur papers, and wait till u have got the age.
    But hey u know June isnt so far away. I bet u will be accepted to the program.
    Just keep the high spirit on!!!!

See ya
    Smile ;D
    Robb ;D

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah u do have to be 18 in order to take the interviews in the UK. The next set of interviews are in february but you wouldn't be old enough and its pretty soon, so i'd try and aim to apply for the positions starting in around 12months time, which are the interviews taking place in november. but its quite a long process of sending cv, telephone interview, then face to face if successful through each stage.

Jason as always will help out and give you any info on the application process

Sara xx

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Hi, im Sarah and im not 18 untill June as well. Ive decided that i will send my CV to them at the end of feburary, start of march, so that they get the interviews over and done with, and im on top of the pile for the next lot! ;D So hopefully will see u at November interviews, if get through telephone interview and all that! Can't wait, really wanna work for disney so hope they pick me!

Sarah :D

5. emma

emma New Member

hey...this time last year i ws in ur position. i emailed my CV at age 17 last march and they rang..gave me a fone interview but said id have to wait till feb ie next month to have my face to face as i was only 18 2 days ago....maybe i can help with any questions as i guess im in the exact position! pm me if u need to know nething at all id love to help the way evry1 has helped me on ere!! x x

6. Kiara_emma

Kiara_emma New Member

Thanks for the info guys.
    Your all so lovely! ;D ;D

unfortunatly i'm not 18 til June 2006 so i have to wait ages :'(
    Oh well, something to look forward to

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

That is a bit of a wait!!! But itll be worth it!!

Just think, youll have all that extra time to hang out on these boards and get to know all about the programme and what Disney are looking for - that way when it comes round to the time for your interview youll be super-prepared and will have no problem getting a job!!!

Michelle xx