Working at Disneyland Paris (UK perspective)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney Dude, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Hey guys. Currently having the time of my life in Orlando on the CRP Program. Although im only 6 months into my program, im already thinking what to do afterwards when i go home in July.

Im considering to apply at Disneyland Paris as a character (Done with F&B plus the right height for some characters)

Has anyone done working for DLP before and can comment if its something worth doing?

Ive heard they also have accommodation for those who come from abroad. What are these places like and how much do they cost?

Basically any info that anyone con provide will be greatly appreciated.

2. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

My friend recently came back from DLP working in entertainment and she said it was brilliant, also go check out the DLP auditions page in general discussion! :)

3. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I really wanted to work there but i have a feeling you have to be able to speak basic french which is why i would be NO good lol!!! Hows the crp is it all you dreamed it would be??

4. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

In terms of overall experience, its exceeded everything because of the people your with. But working at Epcot is not 'all that' Doesnt even feel like your working for Disney except for the stupid rules they have.

Once this program is done. i feel i need a new challenge more full time but staying with Disney for now.

5. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

6. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

The accomodation is 10 Euro a night plus a 30 Euro deposit, this is what I paid for a short contract, not sure how different it is for a long term contract, if at all. The auditions are very tough though.