[Wrong forum please delete]I'm so excited for this program

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by jingjo, Jan 12, 2009.

1. jingjo

jingjo New Member

Oh my god, please accept my apologies. :-\ I posted on the wrong forum.

Can anyone please delete this post, I already posted on the right forum, and please forgive me I'm obviously new :-[

;) Hey you all,

My name's Jingjo, from Thailand.

I applied for the attraction position on WDW international summer program. Will be there March 10th, 2009 until the end of May

I'm not being over-action but it's really is my dreams come true. ;D

I haven't seen any threads from thai before, so I think I should be posting this.

If anyone got advice or anything, I beg you please tell me.

I've got few questions also;

1. I don't have a pavilion in Epcot, what is my possible work location then? I'm in the attraction position.

2. Which is the best kind of apartment? 1-4 rooms. I've been thinking 2 rooms is the perfect one maybe, but how should I know?

3. Do we, cast members, have discount for AMC Pleasure Island? I've got tons of movies I wanna watch during the program, Hannah Montana Movie is an example.

4. Do we get to work in or at least experience the Disney Channel Games 2009? I know it hasn't been confirm but I'd love to be there, It's like the best place I wanted to be traded to all my days off on the week.

I'll always have new questions popped out of my head so if someone wants to help me out or get to know me please add me on my MSN : tozapit_bcjgt@hotmail.com

I'm a friendly type of person and I love meeting new friends. for now, Nice to meet you!!!

thanks for reading

Oooooooooohhhh I'm so exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

2. jingjo

jingjo New Member

Re: I'm so excited for this program, so I want to post something >.<"

Oh my god, another one popped up in my head.

How much if you want to keep the costumes as a silvournirs

thanks