X Factor Auditions

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by Gareth, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Gareth

Gareth New Member

Hello Boys and Girls

i have just seen that that the auditions have started for the X Factor, and i am gonna try and make it to the Auditions held in London.

I was wondering who would be up for making it a night out in london and coming along. should be a great laugh and if no one makes it at least we have tried. let me know!!!!!

the auditions are the 1st july at chelsea

Gareth

2. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

lol, good luck! i was going to enter the x factor earlier auditions but i forgot to arrange it all so i didnt go! i hope u do get through or get on the tv as ur have a great laugh - im working otherwise i would go to those auditions!

could u be the next Tabby??!!! :p

3. malsywals

malsywals New Member

what is the x factor?

4. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Kinda like American Idol - but on a different channel so they had to change the name ::)

5. emma

emma New Member

i duno about the x factor lol .............i mean steve who is all i can say...michelle mac...who?? y did they bother makin them famous?

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i totally agree with u emma,

but everyone to there one and good luck with ur audition gareth!!

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol emma yeah thats true its jus t make money etc isnt it ;D

8. emma

emma New Member

yeah now michelle mc manus has got a star debut on.....u are what u eat!!!! wow lol

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

and she definatly is what she ate lol ;D

10. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

I can't sing so i can't come :(- but someone get on the telly!!! that would be quality!!!

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

u can't sing lol can anyone on there!!! u are what u eat i hate that programme to i think they should spend more money praiseing those who eat right and do the excurise then those who site in front of the TV all day eatting crap and getting fat!!!!

jenine

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well said lol its tru tho jus cos some ppl hav eaten to many pies they stick them on the tv to try and make other ppl feel sorry for them, when really they should jus get up of there fat asses stop eatin crap and do some exercise - sorry if anyone thinks its harsh i jus feel strongly about it lol ;D

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yay someone else to help me in the fight to rid TV of these fat club type programmes!!!!!

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

definatley - if they are that bothetred about what they weigh etc do something about it not jus sit feeling sorry for themselves ;D

15. Gareth

Gareth New Member

surely going on a diet programme can be classed as getting off there asses?

lol, not sure dont watch the shows,

Gareth

16. loops_li

loops_li New Member

If you look at the rising obeseity levels over the country, it has become a huge health problem. Something needs to be done about the huge risks, especially now kids are said to have the possibility of dying before their parents cos they are so unhealthy. It is their fault that the got like that in the first place, but fat club and you are what you eat programmes are good encouragement and promote awareness of the problem. It also helps educate people in what eating crap can do to you, and what food is healthy.

17. loops_li

loops_li New Member

oh, and i hadn't realised they were doing auditions again! Good luck to any one having a go, but I don't think it would be a very good idea for me to audition, unless I want to be a laughingstock!

18. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

hiya

well loops you have certainly got a point in saying it promotes awearness and stuff!!! however i do still feel that people sould be encouraged to stay fit and healthy constantly with the hope that doing this will help catch the problem before it has to become a major issue that needs dealing with on programmes such as you are what you eat and fat club.

jenine

19. loops_li

loops_li New Member

very true, I personally would never let myself get like that!

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol lianne thats so weird u say all that etc - i watched supersize me last nite lol ;D