x factor...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrincessJilly, Aug 19, 2006.

1. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

BB finished and x factor starts.....

im cryin already for poor wee shaun, he was so nervous bless him

2. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

ooh im such a geek, i love X-Factor!!!!!!! not going to get to see it over here though, goddammit. Hopefully the americans will do another series :)

xxxxx

3. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Well I missed X factor on Saturday! Can't believe it!

4. doowop

doowop New Member

Haha i love lil sean i was so proud of him... the crazy old lady was the best when she told simon off !!

5. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i was on x factor! ;D just part of my face but my full audition is going to be on airline soon as they heard i was auditioning and made a lil story about it - easyjet check in agent thinks she can sing! lol it should be on airline in about 6 weeks time!

6. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

its going to get kinda boring now to mean they have finished the auditions - thats the part i love best watching all the really bad ones getting chewed out lol im mean!!! i love the xtra factor too hehe

best part last week had to be louis walsh chucking the water over that girl and simons face afterwards haha simon was like i cant belive u did that hehe

e

7. mickeymarc

mickeymarc Member

well i dont actually get to see it cause im in america but i know where id rather be :)

8. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Eton Road are rubbish! Really really... rubbish! Had to get that off my chest and this seemed like a good place to do it!

9. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I KNOW! I can't believe he chose them over Robert *fumes* And then he chose Ray over Niquitta last week- wtf is going on with Simon?!?!

And WHY do the MacDonald Brothers keep getting through? Somebody??

10. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

I don't mind the Macdonalds getting through... It's so funny to see Simons face.
    Ray is an annoying wee s**t though and Eton Road so should try and find out what a key is and then try and sing in one!
    Robert and Nikkita are both good and they've been kicked out leaving complete rubbish in!
    Gutted!

11. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

I know :( I was hoping for a Leona-Robert-Ben final, but obviously now that can't happen :( Well, so long as the other two stay in it, seeing as they're the only decent acts left. Bah...

12. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Ha ha... just found the Macdonald brothers on bebo... added them to show my support! ;D Lol...

13. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Noooooooooooooo, how could you. They're like... a crime...

*Continues her hate campaign against Ray & The MacDonald Brothers*

OK, maybe hate's a little harsh... but they do suck :p Leona or Ben FTW!

14. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I know! So so not happy. Knowing the show the Bloody Brothers are going to win and Leona will be out this week! Its all crazy!

15. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

YAAAAAS!!!!! Macdonald brothers safe again!!!!! (I even brought myself to vote this week!!!!) ;D
    They'll never win... it's just funny when they go through.
    That wee sh*t Ray really needs to go!!! I hate him so much!!! He needs a new hairstyle, new personality, a new singing voice and a new face (one that I dont want to punch!!!) and then he can stay!

RAY OUT!!!!

16. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Well I liked Eton Road...so there. One week one of them wore silver trousers and the other three managed not to laugh in his face.I don't care about reaching notes, thats talent!

17. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK I know you say they're not going to win but if everyone thinks its funny to keep them in they will by mistake! Ray does need to go though I agree!

18. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Well it had better be him out this week- there's no way he deserves to get to the final. How he even got to the live stages is puzzling enough...

19. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Aw I like Ray. I think I want Leona to win though. If it is about talent, then that is only fair. Winner of X Factor = Simon Cowell. He is so funny. "It's a song about lion cubs"

20. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Ray is so bad! And is it just me or does he remind everyone else of the little boy from The Munsters?

Leona's "I Will Always Love You" was amazing (she always is amazing) but taste wise I prefer Ben because I like the more rocky kind of voice he has.