Yay! Internet!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Mortell, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I know that I was barely gone and am not well known but I got internet in my flat today! It is awesome! Is there anything amazing/interesting I've missed?

2. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Hiiiiii :)
    you've missed us all panicking about phone interviews and the wait.
    Oh and all the canadians have heard back!!
    other than that nooo welcome back :)

3. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

welcome back!! things on here have been quite calm really lol. 8)

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

cool as a cucumber you are lol!

just the waiting game. you heard anyhting?

how is the flat as well?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nice to hear that your back. As has been said, just the wild panick about phone interviews which i had mine last friday!

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

lol wild panic. deep breath everyone, go to your happy place. :)

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

There was wild panic???? Where was I? LOL

And welcome back!

8. ginabella

ginabella New Member

You were being all disneyish with your 'going on holiday in like 70 days'
    :p:p:p:p

9. DisneyGibbs

10. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I got an email from Lucca who said it was nice speaking to me and I'll start to hear from the 6th October. Argh!

The flat is gooood. Although my flatmates have a few problems keeping things as tidy as I'd like them! haha.

How're things with everyone else?

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Just living life and going to uni, which i am so glad to be off this weekend, so i decided to go to St Andrews today to occupy my day off and visited my friends who are there!

12. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

hehe bet you're glad to have the internet, I don't know what I'd do without it I'm on here so often!

You're all so lucky to be starting uni, Durham doesn't start until the 5th Oct, it's killing me waiting to go! I'll this waiting for things, I don't know what to do!

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

got my timetable today. have to go in everyday even if it is for an hour. i dont mind if they are at the beginning of the day but its right in the middle or early afternoon...it sucks. and to be told we have to do 800 hours this term..rather a depressing start to the year. especially after the high of our final year performance last year.

Now back in the borough wondering where to find a slicer dicer for my sister's boyfriend's birthday present. currently watching blade...well in the middle of it. Andrew has gone off to help his dad somewhere so i have been left to my own devices.

14. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'll probs be in the same situation, I'm doing modules in French and Italian along with my main archaeology degree so I'll be in seminars all the time. It'll be worth it though, I love languages. I can't wait to get started!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye but Carla you have only to walk 15 mins to get to your uni, i have a 40 minute train journey and then a 10 minute walk to get to my uni, it is very annoying to do that when i am only in for an hour which is on a tuesday, but i love going home some days, the train journey relaxes me before i have to put up with everyone at home, lol.

16. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I've essentially been of since April 23rd, so I'm glad to be back!

although I'm not in much, and will be in even less next semester!

17. DisneyGibbs

In the first semester of my final year I only had lectures on Monday's and Fridays! It was great...I'd come home on a Tuesday to do Virgin Atlantic Airfares and ticketing, work at the Airport on wednesday and go back to uni of Thursday in time for choir :D

Now I've finished I have no lectures to worry about! Just what I'm going to wear for graduation LOL.

18. I am wearing my disney graduation mickey ears ;D
    Not sure the uni will agree with the coolness of them though.

19. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Aaah louisa! i have like no lectures either, does our uni just not bother?! Im in 3 HOURS THIS WEEK..its a joke, and the amount of work i have to do is enough to make me cry!

watching enchanted again :) yay!

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

my friend had a journey like yours Leom, she had to get two buses and a train to get to uni. she now lives in halls for her second year as she was wasting ten hours a week travelling.

i cant wait fo rit to start though i have to start work as well.