Yeeeeees! Accepted!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ted_at, Dec 7, 2005.

1. ted_at

ted_at New Member

:D

Arriving Orlando the 25. April! Weeeeeee! *haaaapppyyyyy* I'm Ted and from Norway, looking forward meeting you all and also to have the most great year!!... ;D

Anyone else arriving at this time?

2. congratulations!!!
    I'll be there March 14th, Canada attractions, what area in Norway will you be working?

Look forward to meeting you there!

3. ted_at

ted_at New Member

I will be in the Norwegian pavillion, F&B!!!! woi woi... my friend has just been over there for an entire year, arrived a few days ago, and he has told me nothing but positive :D looking forward to meeting you 2! going to be a blast!

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Congratulations, isn't it just the best feeling :D

I'm from UK and start on March 14th, cant wait to meet u ;D

5. ted_at

ted_at New Member

Ayeh! It sure is, still poking my self in the arm to check if I'm not dreaming :D luckily it hurts!

I feel the same, looking forward to meeting you 2 :)

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

trust me it takes a while to sink in, i found out 2 weeks ago and i still cant quite believe it at times! These 2 weeks have gone painfully slow too which doesnt help coz i want march to come as quick as possible!

7. ted_at

ted_at New Member

I trust you! ;D hoooooopefully time will start passing extremly fast after xmas, got some stuff coming up short time ahead that I got to get done before leaving for Orlando, which means I might get that hyped up birdflue :p jikes! hopefully not! Hehe! :D

8. KC

KC Guest

I heard over a week ago...

And I still find myself saying "If I get in, I'll..."

Don't imagine it'll sink in till Florida! :D

Kev

9. ted_at

ted_at New Member

Think you're right about that Kev, anyways now when I have been accepted it makes it a little easier to sleep at night, though some times not, thats when I start thinking about what will happen when I get there :) read and heard so much about it!

10. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Ted that is the exact same for me! ;)

11. same here! haha, I only found out monday so it's really fresh for me, but I'm sleeping waaaay less than before I heard.
    Monday I wasn't able to get to sleep until 4am! I was like a 3 year old waiting for christmas morning! haha

12. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Its great we all get to share our feelings, I couldn't imagine going through all this without knowing about these boards and getting to chat to you all about it! :D

13. KC

KC Guest

Me neither! I pity all those unexciting people who got in but arent on here! :p

I think I'd be terrified of the whole thing if I didnt have you lot! :D

K

14. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

These boards are awesome. I didn't start posting until after I got the job though cause I was so freaking nervous. I was so afraid to come on here and find out that everyone from Vancouver had been called...and I hadn't. It's going to be way better knowing some of the people from on here than just going down there without a clue.

15. oh man! totally, I would be soooo lost withouht these boards!
    I would be calling Castaway and emailing them all the time with annoying questions! hahaha

16. ted_at

ted_at New Member

Hehhehe Princess Tessa, I know exactly what you mean, there is so much information to gather here that is really helpfull :)