Yellow

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Gem, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Gem

Gem New Member

HI everyone another future Disney Cast Member here!!!

Thought i would start a topic just to say hi to everyone and meet all my fellow cast members. Im another Gem here, who is 19 and from Cheshire. I am flying out to Disney on the 6th June (exactly 3months 3weeks 2day not that any of us our counting ;) ) and i will be working in merchandise. Dunno where yet but i'm well excited and keep having little jumping around sessions of excitement lol ;D

Gem xXx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

As I said in the other topic Gem, welcome!

well i'll do a little intro for u about me as well lol

well i'm sara *clue in my username haha*, i'm currently 20, will be 21 only 19 days after i arrive - there will be a party anyone whos interested lol. Arrive in florida 21st june, 4 months 2day ;) and no i'm not counting either!

I'm from staffordshire, currently working at alton towers and am at uni doing a degree in travel & tourism management, 2nd year. I'm doing the year program, and am working in f&b.
    anythin else u wish to ask, ask away, i answer anythin, lol *should i really say that*

Welcome again hun, everyone is lovely on here ;)

xxx

3. robynchic

robynchic New Member

You guys are going to LOVE it

Man...I remember when I was counting down the days...I miss those days...

I just think it's funny how they seem to be more lenient on you guys about alcohol. Maybe it's because here in the States, we're stupid and raise the drinking age to 21.

4. Gem

Gem New Member

Awwwwwww good old alcohol, gonna miss that when i'm over there but maybe a 2month detox would be a good idea?? NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i hope they arent too strict! i mean it is meant to be a fun year. dont wanna spend every minute worrying about stuff! im worried i'll do summit silly like accidentally drink without thinking or something, just coz its not a big deal here!

welcome gem!...again!lol ;D

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm just thankful i went 4 disney this year instead of last year, cos then i wouldn't have been 21 and i wouldn't trust myself, i guess i can last 19 days! that shouldn't be too hard!

xxxx

7. Gem

Gem New Member

Aslong as you dont get caught........lol no that was a joke.

Thinkin bout it, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity which not many people will get, certainly none of my friends are gonna hav an expierence like this and it would be silly to throw away this over a little sip of drink when we have the rest of our lives to drink

(this is coming from a jealously 19 year old of all the 21 year olds, who likes her clubbin lol ;D )

8. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Gem!!!

You make sense!!! ;DIts def not worth risking this amazing job just for a quick drink!!! Theres so many people out there whod be happy to take our jobs and not drink while out there!!!!

Although, its easy for me to say as Im over 21!!!!! Lol!!! ;)

Im Michelle by the way and am flying out to Disney in 21 DAYS!!!! So Ill guess Ill see you out there in June!!!

Sara - in those first 19 days Im gonna be making sure you dont drink a drop!!!!! Wouldnt want you getting in trouble now!!! Lol!!!! Only kidding - although your 21st is gonna be a big night!!! Im still planning to buy you your first legal US drink - and its gonna be a big one!!!

Michelle xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol chelle, i'm still holding u 2 that drink ;) 4 definate! i cant wait 4 my 21st, its gona b good... i hope!

xxx

10. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Either go to Epcot for that first drink (make sure to get a birthday pin!) or Bennigan's. It's a restaurant across the street from the Vista Way apartments with a bar. They tend to be very nice to the international students ;)

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

should be good, even if im not gonna be drinking! :(

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

linz it will b hun, dont worry hun, itll b all good, therell b a few of us so all good ;)

ooh bennigans love that place lol

xxx

13. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Um...a point about drinking...
    It's not that big of a deal.  Really, it's not.  Most of the time, after a long day at work, you won't want to go out and party.  You'll just be too tired.  And then you have to be up early the next day to go back to work...

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i know i won't wana do that everyday, i love my sleep way 2 much!

xxx

15. DisneyMichelle

Thats true!!! Im not a huge drinker but I do like to seriously let go every now and again which Im glad Ill be able to do (sorry Lindsey!!!)

And i think your birthday is gonna be one those night sara!!!

16. jenstar701

jenstar701 New Member

Hi Gem, I'm going out at the end of may to do merch. Where in cheshire do u live? I'm from alsager near crewe but am at uni in nottingham. Sure i'll see u out there! and i'm 20 so no drinkin for me either!

Jen x

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wooo chelle thats what i like 2 hear ;) i think i will b proper legless that nite lol. u best watch me mind, i hope i remember it all though lol! aww im gettin excited cos a few ppl have said they'll come, i wonder if they actually will lol, but my fellow 3 nuttas, u and everyone know who u r best b with me!

xxx

18. robynchic

robynchic New Member

19. DisneyMichelle

Sara - thers absolutely no questiun about it - Im gonna be there 100%!!!! Im looking forward to it already!!!

I do like the idea of booking one of those boats and seeing the fireworks!! How much does that cost then?

20. DisneyMichelle

Just thought all the price info is probably on the links so Ill look there before I ask any more stupid questions!!!!