Yes!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harrybo, May 3, 2005.

1. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

Hey Guys, havent wrote on this site for a while!

Just watched the LIverpool v Chelsea game!

Yes we won! C'mon the Reds!!!

hehehe.....!

2. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

congrats 8)

3. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

C'mon! were going to Istanbul!!

4. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i no thats great, being a liverpool fan myself i can say i was on the edge of my seat bitting my nails during those final minutes

what about the silly sods that ran across the pitch!!!!!!!

Bet owen is kicking himself now  ;D

5. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

hehe yea i know! me too i have no nails left!!

cant believe the ref gave 6mins added time! o well! where through to the final! cant wait till the 25th!

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

doesn't it sound great LFC 1 CFC 0

esp after what happened in the carling cup final

7. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

oh yea! sounds great!! keep saying it lol!

8. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

LIVERPOOL 1 CHELSEA 0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Harrybo

Harrybo New Member

lol!!!! thats much better!!

10. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

Yeah, get in Liverpool!! Revenge sure is sweet!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Bring on the final!

11. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

poor chealse fans gonna be missing a a piece of silver wear now!!

sorry

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha...well i guess this is a little off topic but Canada beat Slovakia 8-0 at the World Hockey Championships. next we play the USA and we are going to take them down!! :D

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Boooo....

14. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

lol what are you talking about man. Hockey is life. :p
    Oh and to cap it off...so far it looks like Toronto is doing alot better then the red sox this season. Just to make things interesting... :D

15. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Hey, were both tied for second place. If our pitchers would stop dropping like fly’s maybe we would do better. We just started the season, there is going to be a lot more to come. I just hope the Yankees stay on track with sucking as much as they are right now.

Sox got a world series in my life time I’m happy :) (and I got to go one of the games :) )

As for Hockey, I don't follow it that much. I was going to watch the Bruins this year but that kind of died when the season got canceled. I would put my money on Canada winning. I mean CANADA come on.

16. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

so is the NHL up and running again?

17. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

I don't think they have said yes yet but I would think that they will play the next season.

18. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Woohoo! Big up the reds

Could Mourinho have been any more bitter? And could the players have been any more whiney? ;D ::)

19. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

oh yeah, I love baseball
    I have no idea what you're are talking about though, baseball coverage isn't all that great in Norway.
    But how is it with baseball in Orlando, are there any big teams nearby or is Miami tha nearest???

20. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

You will love the MLB we have here, Baseball kicks ass in America :). The closest team is the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. I am going to see them play 2 days before I check in for my program. I plan on going to see the Red Sox every time that they are in Tampa, since I am a HUGE Red Sox fan. And please learn to hate the Yankees.