You guys have to see my going away party cake.

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by TraceyBrown, Jul 9, 2008.

1. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

A local cake decorator is making my party cake.
    My party is a Disney costume party ( with me being snow white )
    I have my costume rented and everything for the 23rd of Aug.
    Two weeks before I leave.

Anyway, here's the cake but it will be in blue like cinderellas castle.
    My insides are exploding.

[​IMG]

2. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

wow thats amazing, i am jealous

i will do my cake on my own, it will be a brownie cake with marshmellow cream inside... and the form will be like the micky mouse head =)
    but thats nothing in comparisson to your catsle
    i think thats every girls wish to have a cake like that on her birthday

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

That's one PIMP cake! I doubt very much I will get any sort of cake when I leave, probably some donuts!

4. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Wow - very nice! It would make a nice wedding cake, let alone a going away party one!

5. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

It is a combo goingaway/birthday party.

6. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

That cake is cool as!!! 8) :p I want some... bring me a bit on the 9th Tracey.

I call upon Louisa to post some pics of the cake her mum made... :D ;D

7. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Awesome stuff. That cake is amazing. I am starting to plan mine. It being in Winter it is just not as easy of a time to have a party. But I am still hoping to have a Pirate and Princess party, for thoese of my friends cool enough to show up with it. :) Sound super awesome though Tracey. Hope you have a great one. Post some pictures... if not on here, atleast on facebook. I really want to see it. :)

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

That truly is an amazing cake! It's going to be awesome!

This was my birthday cake for when I got back in Jan 2007:

[​IMG]

Obviously the castle isn't edible, but I loved it all the same!

This was my birthday cake this year (being a skipper, what else could I have eh?):

[​IMG]

It's just my graduation cake to come now!

Louisa xx

9. Magdis

Magdis New Member

that iss sooo awesoome!!!.. i want my farewell party.. with a high schol musical´s theme!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D..
    but i loveeee all the cakes!!!! i want onee LOL.

10. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Lou I need a pirate cake for my birthday next year lol ;)

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Those cakes are amazing, i wish i had one like it. I would have one of the Epcot ball, i would love that. I wanted our group to have the High School Musical limo for our prom but no one else wanted it, none of them are disneycrazy like me. That is why i talk on this so much because use all like disney as much and more than i do.

12. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

now i just want cake..... :)

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love cake. (I remember i had this browny in a cafe on Main Street USA in Magic Kindom a couple of years ago and it was delicious, i wish i could have a cake like that).

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Was it by any chance a Rocky Road brownie from the Main Street Bakery? I used to work there and loved those! Not that I ate them often, I much prefered the Apple Brown Betty.

15. kimmykins

kimmykins New Member

wow you all have really amazing cakes!! we better have some of those while we are all together. Iys my birthday 11 days after we arrive tracey, so will you help me find a good cake for that!!!

16. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

yeah mines is on august 31st, and i want a cake like those, too

17. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Lousia!
    The CAKES ARE AWESOME.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It was indeed, i loved it. Your cake is amazing btw, i would love the Skipper one.

19. mushu

mushu New Member

Those cakes are actually amazing! I'm so envious..........

20. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

Completely envious here as well. my leaving party is in 2 weeks but im not gna get a cake :'(

18 days WOHOOOOOOO! ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D