Your Birthday?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by cmaxdu62220, Apr 13, 2006.

1. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

Will u do something for your birthday?? a party????

mE I think i'll do something,it's June 16

2. Ayaya

Ayaya New Member

Yeah a swiming pool party °_° !

Me it's june 22 and i take the plane to go to florida the 23 :) so i will make a party on the plane or at the airport :) lol

3. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

NOTHING this year but NEXT YEAR.............I will be working for THE MOUSE!! That means I will either be AT WORK or I will be AT THE PARK!! I HOPE!!! What a way to celebrate your birthday!! ;D

4. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I just had mine here on Sunday :)

Birthdays here can be way too much fun...I had lunch with the princesses, a massive cake from the Grand Floridian & drank around the world :D

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Mine's on August 11, did y'all know that that's Meteor Shower day? Yup, every year, there is always a meteor shower on that day, or at least that's what I read in a book. I might have some friends from home visiting around that time but either way, I'll definitely do something, not quite sure yet... but I think there'll definitely be some watching of the fireworks :)

6. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Im going to be 21 on the 13th of June, two weeks after I arrive. I will be partying that night!!!

7. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

My mom's flying down to Orlando in July to spend my 19th birthday with me this year. Hopefully Tessa won't be working and neither will I so we can wear tiaras and the three of us hang around the park like the good ol' days.
    My birthday's July 29th.

8. monkian

monkian New Member

i have to wait till next july...but i will certainly do something huge....this year i am going to rome.

9. carly-anne

carly-anne Guest

I'll be there for my 20th birthday on July 31st..... what is the best way to celebrate a birthday down there?

10. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Coolio, Carly-Ann, your birthday's like two days after mine!
    I think anything you do is a fun way to celebrate your birthday down there. Make sure you go to city hall and get your Birthday sticker to wear for the day!

11. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

What's this about a birthday sticker??? :eek:

12. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Go to Main Street's City Hall and tell them it's your birthday, they'll give you a cute sticker to wear and then throughout the day all the characters and CMs wish you a happy Birthday, it's really fun!
    My mom got one for her 50th when we went to DL last year, for obvious reasons.

13. Ona

Ona Member

Ooooh I had the best birthday ever when I was on the IP. :)

I had the week before my birthday off so me and a freind hired a car for a week and did a major road trip down the west coast of Florida. But the car hire company made a MASSIVE error and acidently gave us a huuuuuuuuge chevy trailblazer 4x4! I looked rediculous driving it, but it was fun. ;D

On my birthday I dragged my best mates up at a ridiculously early time in the morning to go to a character breakfast at Ohana's in the Poly. We were all dancing with Goofy and shakin' maracas! ;D

Then most folks had to go to work but 3 of us went to the Magic Kingdom (got my birthday button ;) )and had the ULTIMATE Disney Dork Day. I'm talking mickey balloons, mickey ice cream, pal mickey, lanyards and mouse ears with our names on. Oh yes indeed. ;D

We then went to Epcot (got my epcot birthday button too :D ) to pick up some folks from work and watched the BIPs (British Invasion) who sang 'Say it's your birthday' and dedicated it to me (so cool since I'm a huge beatles fan ;D ).

We then caught the boat to MGM to watch Fantasmic (woooooah mexican waves!) then caught the boat back to watch Illuminations. ;D

Then we went back to the commons where my friends had made me a birthday cake out of jelly sweets. ;D ;D ;D

The best birthday ever!!!!!

Ona x

14. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

My birthday is JULY 13th!!! So I will be looking for mates to join me during my birthday run!! That means, I gotta get a birthday button and then enjoy some PERSON time at the parks!! I hope to have the DAY OFF or switch with someone so I can go have a MOUSE BIRTHDAY!!! :p

15. doowop

doowop New Member

Mine is November 17th!! i will still be on my 3 month trial period so cant get too naughty!

16. monkian

monkian New Member

mine is july 11th so i won't be there for the next one...but i canforesee my 27th is gonna be amazing!!!!!! i have had my 16 and 17 birthdays at disney and they were amazing but i think this one will be the best ever!!!!!!! just have to get through my 26th first....can't believe i am wishing away birthdays... i think i shall lie and say i am only 22...yes that sounds much better!!! ;D

17. tinkerbell**

tinkerbell** New Member

i'm gonna turn 21 while i'm there!!! Nothing like b-days where you're legal to drink lol.. it'll be just like turing 19 all over again here... wow.. lol

18. Canadian_Sara

Canadian_Sara New Member

Nadea!
    I didnt know your birthday is when were down there, thats so exciting! when is your b-day?

I turn 21 on May 12 and I get there on the 14 wooo! I am so excited to go to Jellyrolls. Thats all I wanted to do last summer :p

19. tinkerbell**

tinkerbell** New Member

JUNE 8TH!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT... lol... we're goin to tabu... 10 bucks at the door on thurs and drink free allllllll night.. ohh yessssss... lol

20. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I like the sound of this Tabu...tell me more! That may be my birthday location: 21 on 13th of June