Your Room

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by domsaunders58, Feb 11, 2008.

1. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Are you allowed to put like posters etc in your rooms
    like to make them more of your own instead of a bare room
    or they like uni rooms where they normally say not to

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

You're allowed to put stuff on the walls. But I think they don't want you to put too many nails through the walls ;)

3. dav1d88

dav1d88 New Member

I'll take some good old blue tak then :p

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

they explain in the housing meetings at the start what is and isn't allowed! Best not take any posters with you incase you are not allowed to put them up. i'l look at my resource guide to see what is said cos i can't remember!

5. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

here is what it says. Obviously it is up to you if you follow the rules. i know alot of people didn't but i guess its cause to terminate!

'Decorations should not be displayed, placed, attached, hung or affixed on, to or from any
    doors, ceilings, walls, windows, sprinklers, balconies or railings (including without limitation, beer cans,
    caps, cartons, wine, liquor bottles, curtains, tree/twinkle lights, clothing, dart boards, or towels).
    All small pictures, etc. should be attached to a bulletin board instead of having multiple pin or nail
    holes. Do not use ticky-tack adhesive.'

6. heatherh

heatherh New Member

Hiya well i and my roommate decorated our wall fullof posters and park maps but they strongly advised white tack and to remove all of it when you move out - fair enough!!! x

7. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

yeah i wouldnt worry...as long as the blue tac or white tac comes off at the end of ya program...i dont think they mind.

i had posters up in my room and they didnt say anythin :D :D

8. yeah, I had posters, pictures, jewellery etc allllllllllllllllllll over my walls, thats not really a concern.