Yummy Jobs next applications starting July 2008

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by MissWendy, Apr 3, 2008.

1. MissWendy

MissWendy New Member

No fair lol I gotta wait till July to re-send my CV :/ Thats ages away! It'll be for the places starting Feb 09.

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah it's ages, but it's worth the wait! This'll be my third time applying for the CRP (and it'll be my last because I can't keep being rejected. I have a nice back up plan though, if Disney falls through) and I'm once again looking forward to handing my application again!

3. Rach mickey mouse

Rach mickey mouse New Member

How many people have reapplied and got through?? I'm definately reapplying but I'm so scared of being jejected again!! xxx

4. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

Hey! I am on the waiting list! but I have an interview for a managers position 2moro! and im definitley taking it! then if disney phone then ill have to make the decision! which I would probably take! BUT what my friends and family keep saying is my life cant be put on hold in case disney phone or ill be 30 lol and still waiting! although i will be applying again this July! and hopefully ill get the call ive been waiting for!
    I totally understand where Disney Gibbs is coming form though! xxx

5. DisneyGibbs

It's so difficult isn't it? Luckily, my plan B can take place even if I do go to Disney, it just means it'll be later!

6. Celtash86

Celtash86 New Member

whats ur Plan B? If you dont mind me asking! Is it CCUSA?

7. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

is this application for uk or canada?

8. DisneyGibbs

An no, it's just doing another degree that I want to do!

9. MissWendy

MissWendy New Member

Mousefreak its for the UK :)

Its my first time applying and its a lil scary but thats cus its out of my comfort zone...which I need ofcourse!

10. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

it's my third application too (sort of). this time i might change my cover letter a little bit!! they'll be bored of reading it....

11. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

Hey Jo!

are u going to reapply in july? i didnt know!!! hey then maybe we still gonna be there together!!! ;)

good luck everyone!!!!

12. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

Disney Gibbbs

i hope you get on! i miss reading your blog daily...

not that am a stalker
    i just live my life through others lives.

13. Karritada

Karritada New Member

Hey, im new here and just found this post! Better get ready and send in my CV for July...is it bad im excited/nervous already? Good luck everyone! :D

14. urock

urock New Member

i had email jummy jobs with my cv but they said i had to reply in july 08. then they email last week to say that they are hold interviews in june in london. i had my phone interview if i past that i have to go to london in june. but the women told me i could be in orlando by sep.
    sarah

15. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I had my phone interview last wednesday & had an email today inviting me to an interview in London on June 11th. Bring it on!

16. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

discostu, what program is that for??

17. urock

urock New Member

i am going to london on the 11th june for the next stage cnt wait
    sarah

18. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

hsm - It's the cultural representative thingy.

19. domsaunders58

domsaunders58 New Member

Cult Rep program (if i think im correct)

Send CV-July 08
    Phone interview - End July/Beggining of August
    F2F interview-Sept/Oct
    Fly out- Feb 09

Think that wud be the outline

20. Helix

Helix New Member

Hey,

I'm new here, just registered.
    Was looking for a site that had information about the YummyJobs Disney opportunities.

Was reading this thread and saw the reply above... I'm going to London on the 9th June - they said its a presentation/interview. I'm waiting on an e-mail from Yummyjobs to see which program its for.
    I'm 60% sure that its for the Graduate Program - having problems with my e-mail the now.