Yummy Jobs - Problems with the profile pages?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by charlottelesley92, Jul 11, 2013.

1. charlottelesley92

charlottelesley92 New Member

Hi everyone!
    I've been registered with Yummy Jobs for about 2 months now, and I've been constantly updated and re-uploading my CV.
    I thought I'd finally got it pretty much perfect, but now it isn't uploading :(
    It's saving as though it has, but when I go back to view my profile page, it says "Not Uploaded"

Is anyone else having a similar problem?
    I've tried uploading it on 3 different computers and it's all coming up the same. I'm just getting worried because it's three weeks today until the applications get uploaded :(

2. Imagineer2802

Imagineer2802 New Member

Hi!

I'm applying for the ICP, not the CRP, but thought i'd post here - my CV has 'disappeared' from the website too. I don't think it's anything to worry about as Yummy Jobs are currently preparing for the launch of their new website, so you'd probably have to re-upload when it's launched on August 1st anyway. If you go onto the YJ Facebook page, there is some info about the maintenance the site is undergoing in preparation for the new site.

So it's not just you! ;)

ETA: In fact, the Yummy Jobs website has now gone completely! It's just a 'coming soon' page for their new website! :)

3. charlottelesley92

charlottelesley92 New Member

Yeah, I realized when I went back on and the whole page had changed! Just glad it's not just me who's disappeared then, I'll just have to wait until the 1st (eep!)