yummy jobs website question!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Goldytap, May 16, 2005.

1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Hi peeps, ive done my Cv, looked over it several times made sure its perfect and everything - then i got to the covering letter and started to worry! but my question is

On the website they have now got a bit where you can attach your cv and only put in your name, address, e-mail, telephone, and comments - has anybody sent their application to yummy doing this?

Im just not sure whether to or not, as it means they don't see a covering letter - but it may ,ean theat they definatly get it - what do you think? I guess it does mean that i don't have to worry about a really rubbish covering letter letting me down but im worrying about what to do - have a look and see what you think!

http://www.yummyjobs.com/pages/wdw_apply.html

Sarah :D

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

um i'm sure they will get it. but if you could send it to jason's email addy i guess too. -
    jason@yummyjobs.com

he will definatley get that as he replied to my email today that i had sent to that address.

bt its a new site so it will def all get to them, its just the cover letter thing. The cover letter gives a good idea of your personality too so it would be a shame for them not to get that!

Anyone else??

x

3. tigger1983

tigger1983 New Member

hey sarah Whe i got told about yummy jobs the website was in the process of changing. so i emailed them sayin that i was interested in working for disney and they said post my cv (and i put in a cover letter) to them and them they got back to me
    here is the address for u:
    yummy jobs
    The Georgian Village
    Unit 5, 100 wood street
    London
    E17 3HX

hope this is of some help
    if i can help in any way let me know

take care love sarah xxx

4. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

hey, i sent mine through the post to that address and when i didnt hear anything back i emailed it to Jason with the address Lindsey stated and he replied back almost instantly so I would say just email it to Jason and try not to worry about your covering letter I'm sure it will be fab :)

5. tigger1983

tigger1983 New Member

ur right jess emal is quicker. If i remember right i have a feeling i emailed evrything to them and i also think i posted my cv etc to them aswel......god i was egar!!! :D

love sarah xxx

6. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

thanks 4 ur help - i think i will e-mail everything to them - only my e-mails playing up at the moment - anyone having problems with hotmail at the moment - i can't check anything - so annoying! so will get that sorted then send it off

do you think i should have a new e-mail address to make it sound kinda proffesional - u know like a business e-mail address ???

even if i did that i can't think of a decent one!

Sarah :D

7. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hey there,

The first time I applied I send them a fax of the application form that I printed out from the WDW website, then the second time I tried e-mailing it. Im now round to my third time of applying and I think Im going to send it snail mail. I was making the finishing touches to my covering letter and cv last night so it should be ready to go soon!

Best of luck to everyone who is applying at the moment!!

8. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

yeah good luck everybody, here's to us all meeting in November for the face to face interview ;D ;D ;D

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Off topic i know! But isnt yummys new website soooo cute!

Good luck Jess, Sarah and Kerry... fingers crossed ur be coming to join us next march or replacing me in june!

xxx

10. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

thanks marie! I hope will join you out there!

Oh and yeah, im lovin yummys website!