yummy jobs

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

has anyone actually heard from yummy yet regarding flight tickets///
    i emailed and they havnt replied!! still!!.....i know they are busy!..just wanted to know are they away at the moment!?????

its just i dont want my flight tickets to be sent to wrong address as my parents have moved

cheerio

;)

2. Sarah C

Sarah C New Member

Maybe you could try phoning them if theres a number?

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

020 8521 9615 is the number i think if you don't have it

:D

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah they r v busy!

i need 2 email and ask about the visa things for us IP lot goin in June. I'm gettin stressed now cos i wana get it done and dusted, book it up and then thats another hurdle over with!

xxx

5. Ian

Ian New Member

Hi

I e-mailed Yummy Jobs last week about the Visa, this is what they put in their reply:

"As your departure is June 21st, your I797 (visa form) should be coming from Walt Disney World to us very soon. We will forward that along with your information pack at that time. (I would say in the next 2-3 weeks) Once you have the I797 then YOU make the visa appointment (so you can pick which date works for you)

If you have any other questions, please let us know-

Mindi"

Hope this helps,

Ian

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

cheers ian, i knew we'd get it before the end of the month, just im gettin v impatient now with all this uni work etc, id rather get it sorted so its another thing not to think about!

we should all try get our visa appointments close 2gether so we can all meet in london

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

thats not long at all! and we might get ours in the next week then if we do get them the week before you lot! i know what you mean sara! it just makes everything more final when the visa forms sent!

xxx

8. Gem

Gem New Member

Your flight tickets you get about a month before you go and they might b sent to your email as travel companies seem to be doing that alot now which is not as excitin as gettin a ticket thru the post :'(

xXx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww i know gem its all moved on from paper tickets to e-ticket, oh well as long as i have a ticket all is good!

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Ian... wait we get another info pack? Cool bring it on!
    Doubt we'll get our flight e tickets tilll very close to the time cos some of the march lot didnt know their flights till a week or two b4... quite scary!

It would be so cool if we could all get same visa interview date - ddo and dno! go clubbing and shopping in london:)

xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know i kinda glanced over that info pack but joins marie *we get another info pack* lol!

yeah marie defo mate drinkin and shoppin, my kinda thing!

xxx

12. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

From wot i remember Julie saying in London, they book our tickets for us n send us some kind of confirmation, we then take this to the desk at the airport for relevent airline. anyone know which airline they tend to use?

Bry

13. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

All different ones I think Bry, I'm going on US Airways (cause im an ICP ive already got my flight details) but I know others are on Delta and some others, just depends which ever is cheapest i think!

Jo
    xx

14. Gem

Gem New Member

I think the majority of lfights to the US will be with delta as i heard they are the offical airline of disney

XxX

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah your right gem delta id the offish one for disney! i know on 21st june *as ive been lookin in2 it for a while* there is a 1205 from manchester gettin to atlanta at 405 *US time*, then a connection flight at 5:50 gettin to orlando for 7:30, can see that one bein the flight as its on a lot of the uk sites like last minute etc, i hope its that one id b happy with that!

and any of my arrival group who r on my plane if ur readin this ian, dave, mark, carl, dont think the others come on.......... im havin window seat :p

xxx

16. Gem

Gem New Member

Thats the exact same flight that me n Harry and maybe Nick are on on June 6th. Lol ive told the boys im having the window seat too :D Im really worried though about the short time gap we have between our flights as we have to go thru immigration at Atlanta, collect our luggage, check-into our next flight then board the inter-State flight all in bout an hour and a half!!!!Gonna b close.............

xXx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

we wont have to collect luggage, itll just b sent straight to the orlando flight as its a connection so u just need 2 do the immigration bit, and board the plane 515 ish, itll all work out fine, disney wouldnt book those flights otherwise if they didnt think there'd b enough time!

hopefully us june 14th and 21st lot will b on that flight then from manchester ;)

xx

18. smiler

smiler New Member

i duno im sure it syays on our letter that we have to collect our luggage before getting the connecting flight... which i thought was a bit odd!!

19. Gem

Gem New Member

see thats wot i thought and thats where i got the idea from???

xXx

20. smiler

smiler New Member

hmmmmmmm :-\